Quantcast

!!! When stay !!!

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Bought sushi for lunch for all that helped teaching/TA-ing/preparing the lab exercises of my course last semester. Everybody in the lunchroom was jealous of the feast we had. :cool:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
flew on a 737. doors, door plugs, and wheels all stayed where they should. oh what a time to be alive. in nashville. feel like i should go hear music somewhere but damn i'm tired.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
flew on a 737. doors, door plugs, and wheels all stayed where they should. oh what a time to be alive. in nashville. feel like i should go hear music somewhere but damn i'm tired.
I have a buddy that manages a bike shop called Trace in Nashville. Go in there and ask for Phil and heckle him. Tell him he smells like he's from eastern Washington.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Our Ambulances were scheduled to go in for their annual CHP inspection today. Pre inspection this morning I found that one of the red Code 3 lights was out (automatic fail). We have two retired ambulaces that we have not yet junked so in the pouring rain I took the light module off the old rig and with a little wire splicing ( non compatible connectors) and tape I got the light module mounted and operating. Thankfully I was wearing a full rainsuit, I was out there on a ladder for 45 minutes in a downpour. We passed the inspections.

Falafel and beer for dinner

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Thanks for the birthday wishes Monkeys! You guys are alright...I wont tell anyone, but you are alright for a bunch of pooh flingers!

(Sorry I am late with the thank yous, was detained on Oahu...)