Quantcast

when the snow just wont melt

Sonic Reducer

Monkey
Mar 19, 2006
seattle worshington
try riding the snow. its a lot of fun(sketchy). up to about 7" of powder you can still ride thru it. bring your 3" gazzalodis if you have em. if its all thick and whatnot you could beat it down a bit by walking the trail a few times. adds a whole nother dimension to riding. a favorite trail of mine is actually more fun with a bit of snow on it.

Biffff

Monkey
Jan 10, 2006
try riding the snow. its a lot of fun(sketchy). up to about 7" of powder you can still ride thru it. bring your 3" gazzalodis if you have em. if its all thick and whatnot you could beat it down a bit by walking the trail a few times. adds a whole nother dimension to riding. a favorite trail of mine is actually more fun with a bit of snow on it.

Ya the problem with that is that in April the snow is very soft, and your tires just sink. Most of our snow is gone, it just seems to be hanging around on our trails.

Racebike

Monkey
Jul 28, 2008
Sweden
I'd rather recommend wetscreams for the white stuff, good job with the trail clearing there.

Someday I will get myself a flamethrower for clearing snow and ice, someday.

woof

Monkey
May 17, 2005
That's dedication man. You inspire me to head to the fridge for another brew.. Post more pictures for my enjoyment and training!!

Biffff

Monkey
Jan 10, 2006
When the snow just won't melt, you ride it :brows:
Sweet!!!!!!! Ya I ride the snow too.....in the Winter. Our weather is warm, its just very shady in the woods, and the snow is hanging on. Its way to soft and slushy to ride.
here ya go Woof