Quantcast

when you fall, you're usually fvcked.... part 2

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
3 hours post stitches removal i rolled a 300cc kart doin 40 and snapped my radius. thankfully i had a dot mx helmet, roll cage and a 5 point harness but my right arm got crushed. end result: 6 more weeks off the bike, a ti plate and some screws, drugs, an unhappy jeremy, a missed dh racing camp and 11 weeks total off the bike. blah

Attachments

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
Man, a little fun took away from some serious plans. Hope you get better soon and back on your rig.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Heal up quick, J!!! I have to disagree with your thread title, though. Most of the time, when you fall, you're just fine. It's usually the unexpected/awkard crashes that fyck you up. Although, go carts are a different story...

v-digit

Turbo Monkey
Apr 3, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
word. ever since i got some ti in my kneecap all these bitches been steady on my ****.

my boy punched someone in the face and bent the ti plate in his wrist - serious business.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
8 weeks or so till i ride. puts a damper on the summer lol. ima shoot to ride a little earlier than that. no telling, i did elbow and wrist damage too, and messed up a nerve sugery today, a titanium plate and 6 titanium screws was the result. i was so doped up