Quantcast

When you,re feelin down in the dumps ...

HowlerMonkey

Chimp
Nov 2, 2003
Hockeyland
If this brand of humour confuses you, there is no amount of explaining I can do. No offence intended.
Try www.somethingawful.com under photoshop Phriday on the left column - start off with something like Board Games #1 or #2 (about 25 selections down). Some of them are hilarious ... if you are into that. Here is a sneak peek ... or 2!! Peace!

Attachments

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
HowlerMonkey said:
If this brand of humour confuses you, there is no amount of explaining I can do. No offence intended.
Try www.somethingawful.com under photoshop Phriday on the left column - start off with something like Board Games #1 or #2 (about 25 selections down). Some of them are hilarious ... if you are into that. Here is a sneak peek ... or 2!! Peace!
Dennis, dude, you're sick and wrong :D
I noticed Canada made it on to the Flags game...lol!

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
HowlerMonkey said:
My friends asked me if I wanted to go to Vegas for a weekend to party and go to an internet convention..I said "hell yea" before the "internet convention" part. Turns out it was a Something Aweful Gooncon. dude, what an interesting time...but hey, I saw a stripper with 1/4" wide scars up the front of her...uhh... :) :) 's