Quantcast

Where Can I Get the CHEAPEST IPOD?

Mar 22, 2005
I am looking for a 20 gb photo Ipod. I was wondering where to get one of these on the internet for cheap. Like a wholesale dealer or something like that. Thanks for all your help?

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
dirtjumpP.1 said:
click on one of those free ipod pop ups, they give em away for free
Oh God, no, my friend (in Spokane btw) tried to get me to help him with that. I refused. It's actually legitimate though, if you really want to try.

Spitfired

Monkey
Jun 18, 2004
Rochester, NY
Oh sweet! I LOVE Avril!

Anyway, try www.dealtime.com. They can usually find you some, uh, deals. I found a few good places to get me a new digi cam. Not surprisingly, www.newegg.com was the cheapest. They also rock. By the way, are you sure there's a 20gb iPod photo? Doesn't the photo start at 30gb?
The new pods all have color screens - maybe you have them confused?

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
most youll save is probably $10 from apples price. Apple has the prices locked. search the net for a place outta state that has no sales tax and possibly cheap to no shipping fees.

Nathan Cloud

Chimp
Jun 27, 2005
Burlington, CT
ecost.com has them for $324 - I only mention this b/c they have refurbed regular hp 20gb ipods for $200. And some refurbed ones might show up eventually....

2 cents added.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
The online store at the apple.com web page has a refurbished section. I purchased my ipod off that. It was brand new. Most often the stuff listed is stuff that was either returned for whatever reason and the box was opened, old backstock, or slightly blemished stuff. All ipods have a new battery put in them, regardless if they are used or not so it's 100% fresh when you purchase it. I paid about $170 for a brand new 15g ipod, with no blemishes. Not bad. They also come with the full one year warranty. Check it out. I wanted the older non-click wheel style and couldn't get them in the stores anymore. I found several on the refurbished list though.

A couple of my friends also bought off the refurbed list and all had very positive experiences.

RaID

Turbo Monkey
DH Diva said:
I wanted the older non-click wheel style and couldn't get them in the stores anymore. I found several on the refurbished list though.

good choice, definately the best interface the iPod has had
they should bring that back

good to know you can still find "new" ones from that generation
im might need a new one if mine craps out anytime soon due to its
aquatic incident

J

JRB

Wait until someone abandons one at the local university and then cut the lock after a week.