Quantcast

Where Greg Minnarr is going in 08

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
Hey, not sure if anyone knows where Greg is going for 08, but i may be able to get some insight. it is a small world, by assistant soccer coach is south african and grew up in the town Morewood is from and knows one of the guys who started it up or works there or something or other. Anyways, he's also good friends with Minnar's personal photographer. Pretty much i asked my coach to ask his friend if knew anything about 2008. He emailed him to ask and is waiting for a response. small world out there.

anyone know on gregs 08 plans?

dondon

Monkey
Hey, not sure if anyone knows where Greg is going for 08, but i may be able to get some insight. it is a small world, by assistant soccer coach is south african and grew up in the town Morewood is from and knows one of the guys who started it up or works there or something or other. Anyways, he's also good friends with Minnar's personal photographer. Pretty much i asked my coach to ask his friend if knew anything about 2008. He emailed him to ask and is waiting for a response. small world out there.

anyone know on gregs 08 plans?
talk about six degrees of seperation. Seems like you are only three away from Minnaar. Unlucky for you his "personal photographer" (Gary Perkins) dosen't sink ships with his loose lips. Go to litter mag's OTB where it seems there are more than a few lucky betters.

DHPeteinSC

Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
In the KY (jelly) E-town
I think it would be cool to have Greg on Morewood! That seems to be THE bike to have here in the southeast. Maybe as a promo we could get him to come to some local races. What do you think Cecil?

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Negative on Morewood.

I know where he is going, but it's not to that team.

Not sure if it is permissible to say yet...
You must have some delusion that you think your cool for knowing about what team some mountain bikers going to be on. Guess what, your not. And your ghey for posting.

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
You must have some delusion that you think your cool for knowing about what team some mountain bikers going to be on. Guess what, your not. And your ghey for posting.
Laughed out loud on this one....haha....:clapping:

seth505

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
CA
I dunno what team but he told me that on an off race week he wanted to go visit the grand canyon!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I think the biggest news here is that for the first time ever, Spomer has changed his Avatar. One more sign that the world is ending and Minnarr will be forced into slavery by the aliens.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
???

Who are you and what have you done with Sherpa?

I was just saying that I knew where he was going... that's all.

Why all of the 11th grade angst?

Yeah - you're right though, I AM cool for knowing that bit of information. It's what makes me better than you.

:rolleyes:

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
???

Who are you and what have you done with Sherpa?

I was just saying that I knew where he was going... that's all.

Why all of the 11th grade angst?

Yeah - you're right though, I AM cool for knowing that bit of information. It's what makes me better than you.

:rolleyes:
11th grade angst is better than 3rd grade "nanananananan, I know something you don't" behavior.

Theres no need to post that you know something, when you can't say it. It doesn't make you better, it makes it seem like you caught the ghey.

rosenamedpoop

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2004
just Santa Cruz...
I think the biggest news here is that for the first time ever, Spomer has changed his Avatar. One more sign that the world is ending and Minnarr will be forced into slavery by the aliens.
The aliens? What as if there were just one group? As if there weren't veritable hoards of waring alien races all vying for control of all non-motorized, two wheeled, earth sports and Mexican food?

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
11th grade angst is better than 3rd grade "nanananananan, I know something you don't" behavior.

Theres no need to post that you know something, when you can't say it. It doesn't make you better, it makes it seem like you caught the ghey.
Seriously - what's bothering you?

Is everything OK?

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Haha... I know where he's going too. You'll never guess...

Oh - I can't actually tell anyone until it's widespread public knowledge and then I'll remind you all how I knew all along.

Wow, I'm annoyed at myself just for typing that.