Quantcast

Where the hell are the WMD

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
and why the hell do all of GWB friends get all of the contrcts to rebuild Iraq ,and is GWB forgetting we have a country that could use some rebuilding too :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :eek: ,this guy is a fricking ASSHAT ( dam I love that word :rolleyes: ) ,and one day we will have a movie made called good morning Iraq with some crappy actor playing he`s the army DJ for the poor bastards who thought the only way to get a better life here is to join the military ,and end up in Iraq for 1-10 years looking for the WMD :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: Dam I love my country but I really dislike the way its run

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
Where are the WMD? That's easy....they're in missile silos in Nebraska, Oklahoma and other states. They're on US submarines and destroyers. They're scattered around the former USSR, too. They are in Britain, France, China, India, Pakistan, Israel and North Korea.

The one place you WON'T find any is in Iraq.

The Cheese

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
in other news...

Sony says Betamax is dead; John F. Kennedy was assassinated; and a bunch of Israelites crossed the Red Sea without getting wet.

You heard it here first.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Originally posted by LordOpie
in other news...

Sony says Betamax is dead; John F. Kennedy was assassinated; and a bunch of Israelites crossed the Red Sea without getting wet.

You heard it here first.
Now that the emperor has been found to be wearing no clothes the gung-ho chest beating blowhards of 6 months ago obviously want to divert attention from their many failings. Nice try:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

the law

Monkey
Jun 25, 2002
where its at
It is also funny how the reps are arguing for the recall of Davis on the basis that he is liar. I haven't heard them clamoring for Bush's departure.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Davis is a whole other issue (I think I'm pretty left leaning, correct me if I'm wrong) but Davis is such a whore I can't wait until he is gone.

Bush isn't much better. Nice to have a fiscally responsible Republican in office, right?

Wrong...spending has absolutely skyrocketed, but since God told George it was ok, he went down to Texas, did a pound of blow and called it a day.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by valve bouncer
Now that the emperor has been found to be wearing no clothes the gung-ho chest beating blowhards of 6 months ago obviously want to divert attention from their many failings. Nice try:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
oh, come on... this has been discussed and beaten to death already. I've stated my opinion on the so-called missing WMDs in a number of other threads.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
oh, come on... this has been discussed and beaten to death already. I've stated my opinion on the so-called missing WMDs in a number of other threads.
Oh so you're replying to me now are ya...thought I must have been on your ignore list;)
Anyway it has been done to death but I'll never get tired of watching the right wingers squirm:D

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by valve bouncer
Oh so you're replying to me now are ya...thought I must have been on your ignore list;)
you haven't said anything in a long time worth replying to :eek: :D

ok, for the record (again)...

Iraq had weapons, they were responsible for proving they no longer had the weapons, so it doesn't matter whether we find any. Plus, and more importantly, it was only an excuse to go to war... and the war was NOT about oil, it was the expansion/protection of the American empire. It was also for religious reasons... something about Israel -- GOD's choosen people -- needing to occupy the holy lands in the region before the messiah comes again. I don't pretend to understand it, just that the administration believes this thoroughly and is trying to accomplish their religious agenda. Those are the two primary reasons for the war.

Anyone who's upset by the lack of WMDs simply wasn't paying attention and now feels foolish.

dg806

Chimp
Apr 26, 2002
Charlotte, NC
you haven't said anything in a long time worth replying to :eek: :D

ok, for the record (again)...

Iraq had weapons, they were responsible for proving they no longer had the weapons, so it doesn't matter whether we find any. Plus, and more importantly, it was only an excuse to go to war... and the war was NOT about oil, it was the expansion/protection of the American empire. It was also for religious reasons... something about Israel -- GOD's choosen people -- needing to occupy the holy lands in the region before the messiah comes again. I don't pretend to understand it, just that the administration believes this thoroughly and is trying to accomplish their religious agenda. Those are the two primary reasons for the war.

Anyone who's upset by the lack of WMDs simply wasn't paying attention and now feels foolish.
Agree totally!:thumb: And who says they are not still there?? We have very few people looking in a very large area! I still think they shipped them into Syria.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Originally posted by SuzyCreamcheese
Where are the WMD? That's easy....they're in missile silos in Nebraska, Oklahoma and other states. They're on US submarines and destroyers. They're scattered around the former USSR, too. They are in Britain, France, China, India, Pakistan, Israel and North Korea.

The one place you WON'T find any is in Iraq.

The Cheese
There are Nukes in OK?!?! :eek:

Where!