Quantcast

where the hell is my thread

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
Bill, the nice thing about having it in the ride report section is that people will be able to check it out for a lot longer. Now your thread will be buried in a day and no one will ever see it again. That's too bad because it's a thread worth checking back about.
You can do what you want of course :) but that's why I asked for the forum in the first place - so when I wanted to see some cool photos, I didn't have to remember who made the thread and have to search and sift.....

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
BAH said:
Bill, the nice thing about having it in the ride report section is that people will be able to check it out for a lot longer. Now your thread will be buried in a day and no one will ever see it again. That's too bad because it's a thread worth checking back about.
You can do what you want of course :) but that's why I asked for the forum in the first place - so when I wanted to see some cool photos, I didn't have to remember who made the thread and have to search and sift.....
^^^

for the win.

this is why the other forums make sense, too.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
BAH said:
Alright well when it gets burried maybe one of the mod guys can move it, that makes sense...But i was just a little bit confused at first.

J

JRB

manhattanprjkt83 said:
Alright well when it gets burried maybe one of the mod guys can move it, that makes sense...But i was just a little bit confused at first.
Goddamn - maybe they can spritz your cologne or wipe your ass too. :think:

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Cripes dude, getting something moved to the Ride Reports forums is a compliment, keep your shorts on. It got moved to the Ride Reports so people would read it, and it wouldn't get lost in all the crap threads in here.

From now on mods, can we please use the "Move and leave a link" feature when moving threads to more appropriate forums? Thanks

J

JRB

Ridemonkey said:
Cripes dude, getting something moved to the Ride Reports forums is a compliment, keep your shorts on. It got moved to the Ride Reports so people would read it, and it wouldn't get lost in all the crap threads in here.

From now on mods, can we please use the "Move and leave a link" feature when moving threads to more appropriate forums? Thanks
There was a link to it. Apparently there was a link to his inner woman too that made him complain.

J

JRB

Here is where I point out that I don't ever reach for a schlong that is not mine. :think:

You may need to find someone like N8, that practices schlong play, to crack jokes about Adam's, or anyone else's schlongs here.

J

JRB

brungeman said:
what too close to Brokeback for you?
Speaking of people that are uptight about folks poking fun at the metros or the homos here. :think:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Ridemonkey said:
Bad aim of course. I make rhinos jealous.

Hey, my doc will give me $50 if I get someone else to get the penis reduction surgery, it doesnt hurt much and now the petite chicks are not so terrified....

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
manhattanprjkt83 said:
Why did my thread get moved to the "ride reports", i specifically posted it in the lounge because it wasnt a "ride report" it was a recap of my trip. Many people were asking about it. There about 28 times more lifestyle photos than actual riding shots.

If i wanted to put it in the ride reports i would have...

If this is how its got to be it's pretty lame.:dead:
You have taken loco's title???

No way...