Quantcast

where to get middleburn cranks in the US? and other crank questions...

biker3

Turbo Monkey
Is there anywhere I can get them here in the homeland without paying a fortune? Just how light are these bad boys and are they plenty stiff to take some abuse. Also im considering XTR cranks but i dont think i can make the new ones work on a 4 bolt MRP WC2? Will I have to go with the old XTRs to make it work? I was kinda hoping for the integrated BB thing for stiffness. I race a lot and do some hucking and such but im only 130ibs and like stuff to be light. Any other crank suggestions? I might go all out and just get saints but im not sure yet?

thanks homies

UiUiUiUi

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2003
Berlin, Germany
Originally posted by biker3
how much do they go for in the US? Also do they come with a BB or do you have to buy someone elses BB?

thanks
they are regular ranks available for squaretaper or ISIS BBs, you need an extra BB :)
btw i reeally like my RS7 cranks!

if this idea about the integrated BB appeals so much to you.
Ever thought about those raceface diabolus cranks?

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
Don't forget that the old XTR's have an integrated spider. If you want to run a chainguide/bashgaurd you will need an after market spider from someone [...like middleburn ;) ].

If someone [Brian?] has a price on middleburns here in the US, please throw it out - been thinking about them for awhile now.

RD

Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Boston, MA
You can have any shop call IBEX imports in Portsmouth, NH. They are the importer of Middleburn into the USA. They also import USE and a coulpe other brands I believe, great guys.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Originally posted by UiUiUiUi

btw i reeally like my RS7 cranks!

Partsbara would really like a set too Uiuiuiui, come on mate after all the deals he's got you. I mean you own a castle for chrissakes.:p ;) ;) :D