Quantcast

Where's all the LAX monkeys, I am coming to town

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
What kind of riding you looking to do? And can Super Secret Singletrack be exchanged for invites to the Playboy mansion?

gonefirefightin

free wieners
What kind of riding you looking to do? And can Super Secret Singletrack be exchanged for invites to the Playboy mansion?
lemme tell ya, security there is tight, even with all the contacts I have I couldnt even get my girlfriend to come, and she is hot! and she would have lezzed out all night.

still couldnt make it happen.

but I can post hundreds of pics when I get back, maybe a t shirt, some water from the grotto, a sticky thong perhaps?

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Well, figure out which bikes your bringing..... You want road??? You want DH??? You want trail???? I have roadie and DH.... I have to go get a test bike for the trail bike though... I have access to a couple versions.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Mount Wilson in Pasadena. One of the best rides EVAR. If you're heading to OC, check out San Juan Trail, too.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Mt Wilson is good, but not one of the best EVAR (though, maybe one of the SoCal best). Sadly, the latest reports I heard (2 weeks back) state that there have been some heavy landslides across sections of trail and the hike-a-bike over/around is VERY sketch. If anyone can confirm the rangers have cleared it, then go for it.

I'm bound tight that weekend, but might be avail. PM for phone and 411 if interested.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
They let anybody in the PB mansion for parties now. You have to fax ID and If your ugly or not hot you don't get in so your GF is probably not that hot, sorry just saying.

A NY 9 is a LA 6 Etc, you adjust accordingly.
and I bet your boyfriend is a real knock out!

the consensus is she's hot,

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208334

and what do you freaking know about getting into the PB mansion? your full of chit, no faxing ID's ever happened. go back to pinkbike and talk about what your mom is going to buy you for christmas while tuggin on your nut sack.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
They let anybody in the PB mansion for parties now. You have to fax ID and If your ugly or not hot you don't get in so your GF is probably not that hot, sorry just saying.

A NY 9 is a LA 6 Etc, you adjust accordingly.
Oooh, ooh, can we see some pics of your inflatable perfect 10 doll ?

Or is this her ?

and I bet your boyfriend is a real knock out!

the consensus is she's hot,

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208334

and what do you freaking know about getting into the PB mansion? your full of chit, no faxing ID's ever happened. go back to pinkbike and talk about what your mom is going to buy you for christmas while tuggin on your nut sack.
You didn't have to get your ID cleared? They really lowered their standards to +1, thats hilarious! You must be in for a good time at that Papov Vadka sponsored party. I feel your pain.
I followed your link and sorry still stick to my original statement.

Man do I wish the old times.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
This message is hidden because TKCastle is on your ignore list.
they just dont get it do they......

lemme guess, some lame attempt to articulate his vast intelligence and experience on the operations of the playboy mansion but still remains to type himself into a hole by licking the window while wearing a helmet.

probably didnt backstep about knocking my woman either....

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Gone, if you need a designated driver, give me a ring. I am 90 minutes north or so. I, for one, would love to go to a party at the Mansion. I guess there are those of us who have been there/done that too many times and the fun has gone out of it...

gonefirefightin

free wieners
GFF-

Will you get your stitches out in time for the party or will you be sporting scabs on the package. Though, I guess some lady party goers will be un deterred by that.
I will be good to go and good as new,

and yes I am sure there will be a party tray of valtrex there as well.

biggest advice I have recieved thus far is to not drink the grotto water,

pretty gnar gnar I imagine, I am sure I will have a story cuz I am bringing shorts, may not need them but I am bringing them

Mad Dog

Chimp
Feb 23, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Please... a NY 9 is an LA 6?!!! People in NY think Tina Fey is hot!
PM me about the Mount Wilson Shuttle. $10 will get you the most bang for your buck between your legs that you need. The landslide aint that bad....

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Please... a NY 9 is an LA 6?!!! People in NY think Tina Fey is hot!
PM me about the Mount Wilson Shuttle. $10 will get you the most bang for your buck between your legs that you need. The landslide aint that bad....
everybody knows cali girls are way hotter than NY girls.....duh its hollywood!

fo sho ma brutha....I am down for some wilson, as far as the ten bucks goes I think I can get more "bang for my buck between my legs" at the mansion.

I might be hungover and severely dehydrated (on many levels) but I am down to hit wilson

Mad Dog

Chimp
Feb 23, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Let me know... the shuttle runs at 6:30 and 8 am. You are promised an exceptional time.
Any So Cal monkey will atest to this... you may get more at the Mansion but you cant get more anywhere else in the San Gabes.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Mount Wilson in Pasadena. One of the best rides EVAR.
That's cause you were ridin' with me. :busted:

fo sho ma brutha....I am down for some wilson, as far as the ten bucks goes I think I can get more "bang for my buck between my legs" at the mansion.
It doesn't even cost 5 bucks in gas to shuttle it! :rofl:

If I wasn't so fat and outta shape I might be tempted to shuttle Wilson with ya. (I really do miss living in Pasadena under teh shadow of the mountain) When you're done riding, head into Old Town Pas and hit Lucky Baldwins pub. Best fish n chips and peas in town and a great little pub.

Last edited:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
That's cause you were ridin' with me. :busted:

It doesn't even cost 5 bucks in gas to shuttle it! :rofl:

If I wasn't so fat and outta shape I might be tempted to shuttle Wilson with ya. (I really do miss living in Pasadena under teh shadow of the mountain) When you're done riding, head into Old Town Pas and hit Lucky Baldwins pub. Best fish n chips and peas in town and a great little pub.
dude.......

I am blind in one eye, hemipalegic on my left side, no balance and have enough shrapnel in my body to fill a beer can, and your gonna play the "fat and outta shape" card? we can call it the left coast monkey festicle

cmon, you will like it, everyones doing it, the girls will like you, your friends will think your cool, first ones for free, come back for more.....

insert more peer pressure here\/

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
** News Flash **

DH shuttling is " fat and outta shape " friendly.

What other sport in the world can you ride a flying couch down the side of a mountain at ridiculous speeds and barely be able to bend over long enough to tie your shoes without passing out from lack of oxygen ?

Ride Fast Take Chances

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
dude.......

I am blind in one eye, hemipalegic on my left side, no balance and have enough shrapnel in my body to fill a beer can, and your gonna play the "fat and outta shape" card? we can call it the left coast monkey festicle

cmon, you will like it, everyones doing it, the girls will like you, your friends will think your cool, first ones for free, come back for more.....

insert more peer pressure here\/
Pegboy dropped me and he's got one leg! :biggrin: Bah! You have peer pressured and mocked me into submission. You just keep your junk the hell away from my handlebars!

What day are you thinking of riding. After checking the calendar I find that I have that friday and saturday off. Have to work at 4pm on Sunday though.

Hmm... wonder if we could get Zark to come on down.

:cheers:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Pegboy dropped me and he's got one leg! :biggrin: Bah! You have peer pressured and mocked me into submission. You just keep your junk the hell away from my handlebars!

What day are you thinking of riding. After checking the calendar I find that I have that friday and saturday off. Have to work at 4pm on Sunday though.

Hmm... wonder if we could get Zark to come on down.

:cheers:
atta boy!

was about to use some jedi mind tricks, "these are not the excuses you are looking for, move along"

all you guys need to PM your cellies so I can get my chit dialed when I get off the plane