Quantcast

Where's biggins?

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
What happened to him? Is he still alive? Maybe his new job required him to move to a remote location without Internet access... :think:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Perhaps he has surruptitiously occupied one of Biltmore's guest rooms as a squatter. Even if management knew he had done so, it would take the better part of a week to actually find him there.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
yo! i am still here. i have been trying to refrain from getting online at work due to tmy last e-firing i got. however i am here and doing well. i love my job so i spend a lot of time getting better at it. I have been fishing a lot and also taking a hiatus from biking which is much needed because for some reason i have been feeling like i have been putting a lot of pressure on myself with it. That is a whole nother story all together however.

i did not get eaten by a fish which is a plus. i still like girl booty and i have still been swearing women off which has greatly improved my ability to do whatever the hell i want to do.

here are some random pics for ya

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
LOOnatic said:
Nice catch Ben....
Do gecko's eat fish?

haha nope, they dont but a fish would eat a gecko. Porter is gettin meaner every day. He hardly lets Steph pick him up now. I should post a pic of that mean rascal.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
llkoolkeg said:
It's funny how much Big 'Uns looks like an old fishing buddy of mine who now lives in Santa Barbara.

Here's an older pic-
dang nice striper.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
LOOnatic said:
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh........easy man i thnk she reads RM like his sister does for e-entertainment. :D
:(
Sorry man. I have about used up that joke though. You will have to meet me up there in November for his 30th B-day party so we can come up with more material.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
LOOnatic said:
Sounds good. Maybe we can do some _huttling someplace? :sneaky: Gonna be cold though.
Right colder then the 30 degrees and SNOWING in April?? :nope: :nuts: :nope: :nuts: :nope: :nuts: :nope: :nuts: