Quantcast

Where's the urban!!!????

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
Am I the only person left riding urban in Denver? Seriously, it's Sunday and I spent practically all day on 16th street and not a single other person on a bike down there. Well, person on a bike worth riding with. You'd all better not be whimpin out because the Earth is moving further away from the Sun! Lamo excuso. We need to get another urban jam session going, It's buggin the crap out of me! Riding by myself is all good but it lacks that certain keep-upness you get with a band of fellow yuppies. PM me or just post back if you feel my pain.

NORTON

Chimp
Mar 3, 2005
Littleton CO
Well, I ride urban almost daily, (littleton) and there isn't anybody out here either. Sunday was the last day of lift-access DH, I bet most folks who ride urban were at Keystone on the big bikes, I know I was!

Now that it's cold I'll be urbanizing much more, personally I've been looking forward to winter cuz I get to ride my P1 more. Almost always see a few other folks riding, esp. downtown if I look in the right spots. But it usually happens at night, especially in winter, nothing seems to go down during the day unless it's bmxers.

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
Yeah, I've always noticed that too. I don't get it. Riding at night far surpasses thrashing in the day but that doesn't mean that it is any less fun. I try and get out every minute that I can!

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
Somebody told me that there were some pretty good DJ's in Longmont... I think..maybe it was Lakewood, I can't remember. Anyways, hell yeah, we need to get a monkey jam goin on. Sometime, and somewhere that we can all congregate, probably D-town. Let me know if you guys are available even this weekend, maybe next weekend if not. PM me or somethin.

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
I could probably make Boulder, I've never ridden anything up there but just driving through, I was scopin some lines

Lux Interior

Monkey
Jun 18, 2005
No Dj's in Longmont, just the BEST PARK EVER!, but still riding urban would be alot of fun and no flailing skaters in the way. PM me your #'s and I would seriously meet up for a night or weekend in Boulder or Denver. And let me know if any 26's are coming to Longmont, I just bought a house 2 minutes from the park and I'm the only big wheeler who rides there.