Quantcast

which is team version?

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
You can see it. They brought the mono back a bit to pick up the locator for the front trolly track. Left per-production right is more closer to production IMO.

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
The swingarm looks like it's in the same spot except the rail on the left is lower. I'm "assuming" that the adapter or piece that slides on the rail its self is up a little higher on the right. If you strain your eyes, you can see something black just above the upper shock mount in the pic on the right.

The more I look at it, the more I like it.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
ChrisRobin said:
You mean that upper rail??? Check the pic on the left...it looks a little lower but it's still there in black.
Nope, Milans has a link between the seattube and the lower bearing.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
I would imagine that what you currently have pics of don't represent the current design. I would listen to the folks that have seen the latest frame. The folks who paid attention at the US open could have seen a few changes.

manwithgun

Monkey
Nov 4, 2004
If I remember correctly, the proto (left, black rail) utilized a curved rail to further tune shock progression. Performance gains probobly didn't warrent such a trick design. The ones that I have seen over the last couple of months have all had straight rails as right photo shows. that is all that i know...