Quantcast

Whiny b!tch thread...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I Are Baboon said:
well give him some credit....he stormed off in a hissy fit and has managed to not log back in for over a month. Most people who leave are back within a day.

...and by 'day' you mean a couple hours.... right?

:p

J

JRB

Zach Dank said:
i think i'll go start a thread on mtbr about a thread on ridemonkey about a thread on MTBR.
I thought you thought we sucked and didn't like it here.

J

JRB

I said I would be quiet. Never intended to leave. CATCH UP people. :p

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Ridemonkey said:
I am continually amazed at how much time some people have on their hands. lol who's schedule is so empty that they find it important to bitch and complain about something that happened on a web forum a month ago? Unbelievable.

Was he the guy that made the big fuss when Stinky "left"?
Me.....:cool:

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
COmtbiker12 said:
All I know is that I'm the DH mod responsible for cleaning up the DH board over there now. And I'll tell you what, its TOUGH, those kids play rough. :p
No doubt.
You are Morgan Freeman in Lean on Me.
Just lock the doors, to hell with the fire code.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
loco said:
I thought you thought we sucked and didn't like it here.
don't get all butt hurt. I know that with 5 billion posts this place is prety much what you get out of bed for everyday. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings broham.:nopity:
No, you won't be able to suck me into one of your worthless arguements. Why don't you go talk some $hit to Eric Carter or someone else with less than a hundred posts.:thumb:

J

JRB

Zach Dank said:
don't get all butt hurt. I know that with 5 billion posts this place is prety much what you get out of bed for everyday. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings broham.:nopity:
No, you won't be able to suck me into one of your worthless arguements. Why don't you go talk some $hit to Eric Carter or someone else with less than a hundred posts.:thumb:
Wow - so it's that you think less of me because I post a lot here. Newsflash for you, holmes. If you don't like what we post, don't come around. I may head over to mtbr for you too. Congratulations.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
loco said:
Wow - so it's that you think less of me because I post a lot here. Newsflash for you, holmes. If you don't like what we post, don't come around. I may head over to mtbr for you too. Congratulations.
Newsflash for you, holmes. Me post where me wants. There are some cool people over here. You not being one of them. Me and little Willy like to mess with each other, wich is why i'm on this thread. So pis$ off stalker boi. I know you need some attention, because everytime i swing by you seem to be begging for it.
I'm not e-territorial. I could care less if you go MTBR. My life doesn't revolve around the intraweb.

Shinerider

Chimp
Aug 29, 2005
SkaredShtles said:
:stupid: It's dumb. Loco did it once and enticed that a$$wipe HelloKitty over here to annoy the $hit out of us for about a week. :mad:

He was pretty much spanked him off of the BikeMojo board, too. He still thinks people give a rat's butt what he says. Some people just don't get it.

J

JRB

Shinerider said:
He was pretty much spanked him off of the BikeMojo board, too. He still thinks people give a rat's butt what he says. Some people just don't get it.
Chuck is referring to Kitty, btw.

*zachdank - cool that your life doesn't exist because of the Internet.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
loco said:
Chuck is referring to Kitty, btw.

*zachdank - cool that your life doesn't exist because of the Internet.

I seem to recall that Jello Titty pretty much spanked you on here during his brief stay...

J

JRB

ito said:
That would explain his brief showing on pinkbike's forums. I was wondering what made him so desperate.

The Ito
hahahaha - stinky is posting on pinkbike. hahahaha

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Zach Dank said:
Newsflash for you, holmes. Me post where me wants. There are some cool people over here. You not being one of them. Me and little Willy like to mess with each other, wich is why i'm on this thread. So pis$ off stalker boi. I know you need some attention, because everytime i swing by you seem to be begging for it.
I'm not e-territorial. I could care less if you go MTBR. My life doesn't revolve around the intraweb.
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ridemonkey said:
I am continually amazed at how much time some people have on their hands. lol who's schedule is so empty that they find it important to bitch and complain about something that happened on a web forum a month ago? Unbelievable.

Was he the guy that made the big fuss when Stinky "left"?

:mumble: :help: :redX: :bomb: :weee: :devil: :confused: :stupid: :eek: :looney: :stosh:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Skookum said:
Who cares, internet persona's are merely subjective after all. Hell, i'm the fourth person to take over the Skookum account....
Like the Dread Pirate Roberts?

HELLTACO is back?!