Quantcast

Whistler 2011 riding trip

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
with the voices in my head
Its a blast. I plan on going every year until I cant ride anymore. You might post when you are going and see if anyone else will be there when you are there. Ive met a ton of life long friends here on RM and we go to Whistler every year. Our group ranged in age from 23yo to 48yo. We all love to ride so its a good time.
thats how i feel about dh in general, made it to colorado last season doing whistler this season

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
There are tons of things to do for the family, but mine prefers to ride.
My wife and 7yo daughter ride too.
7yo

7yo on climbing wall at Whistler

Last edited:

Big J

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Chicago
What's up the airfare to Vancouver?? Holy crap!! Including baggage it's more than double the cost of non-stop to Seattle.

Is it because of hunting/fishing season?

J

Last edited:

Big J

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Chicago
Ok, I wouldn't expect anyone to be versed in airline reservation systems or their related algorithms.

Here’s the most important Whistler trip question. Are you able to bring beer from US to Canada?

J

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Ok, I wouldn't expect anyone to be versed in airline reservation systems or their related algorithms.

Here’s the most important Whistler trip question. Are you able to bring beer from US to Canada?

J
http://canadaonline.about.com/od/customs/a/alcoholvisitor.htm

and, if flying, you will have to bring it in your checked luggage.

Though I can't understand why you'd want to bring 'merican beer to Canada... we make very good beers here. ;)

Big J

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Chicago
Thank you. It has more to do w/ the retarded pricing in and around the village.

btw...see you utz in July.

J

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Fly to Seattle, Bus to Van, Bus to Whistler? Probably not much fun. You'd probably drink all your beer en route anyway.

jvnixon

Turbo Monkey
May 14, 2006
SickLines.com
Fly to Seattle (via southwest or frontier) , rent a car, pit stop in bellingham (ride) if time permits, then get up to whistler.