Quantcast

Whistler 3-day passes

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
So me and my gf bought Whistler 3 day passes in early July but only rode one day (really I think 2 runs?). Turns out these are non-refundable, non-transferable, sorry your screwed but thanks for your money.
And I gotta' tell you it wasn't worth $45 a run???

I was thinking if anyone looked even closely the same as we do I would be more than happy to give up the remaining two days for a good sandwhich, or TDM burrito, or something similar in nature. Remember, you'll be wearing a full-face helmet (or at least you should be!) so you really only need to look like us in the goggle area. Hell, if your wearing goggles all you really need is to have the same eye color.

Me - dark/gray/white/bald hair, blue eyes
Her - dark hair, blue eyes
PM me if you thinks its worth a shot

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
I think so. But I've heard of people "sharing" passes getting popped. It might have had more to do with excessive usage though?

Like I said, even remotely close looking. We can give you all the details like what day we bought them, what card we used - but not the card #'s:clue: - , or any other info that might be helpful in case you are questioned.

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
It'll work. They don't even look at the pics. Plus, your card is a triple play card, not a seasons pass. Obviously if you have a photo on your pass and a girl tries to use it, someone may catch on, but I wouldn't even worry about a random guy using your pass.

I know a guy who had his seasons taken away for abuse. He shared it with a buddy and they would use the same pass on the same day. Basically alternating who does which run. The liftee caught on and that was that. Dumbass :lol:

Jun 18, 2004
Theres a TDM a block from my house... unfortunately I won't be back until next Sat... otherwise, er how about a full punch card?