Quantcast

Whistler...FINALLY

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
So I'm finally gettin to head up to whistler this weekend for the competition and some riding. To make it even sweeter, I'll be taking my brand new SX trail that has barely been ridden!! cant wait to try it out....even though i'll be taking it easy, and hopefully keeping my tires on the ground...it should be an awesome trip...and something new!! hope to see some people up there this weekend!!! If you see a red SX...say hi!!!

Sep 8, 2004
Congrats Jesse! Good luck up there, and make sure you stay unbroken for at least 3 runs this time! I'll be stopping by the shop one day this week probably.

-James.

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
I'm heading up there as well, with a bunch of people acually
if I see you I'll give you a yell or somthing

ill be riding a sunday

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
well jesse, you will probebly see max's crew of bikers(are local crew) up there. probebly be about 15 of them, there taking two vans and a trailer. i can't go cause i have to go to gay talledega alebama for a nascar car race.....my parents are hooked. have fun though!!!

-Ryan

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
Last day for riding is Monday, as its a thanksgiving holiday weekend in Canada.

The park is perfect right now. The past 2 weeks has seen the best conditions all year. Tacky...tacky...tacky....

Should be that way through the weekend also.

Jesse, I will keep an eye out for you. Shouldnt be too hard to spot your SX.

Ok....got to go and ride now..

Last day for riding is Monday, as its a thanksgiving holiday weekend in Canada.

The park is perfect right now. The past 2 weeks has seen the best conditions all year. Tacky...tacky...tacky....

Should be that way through the weekend also.

Jesse, I will keep an eye out for you. Shouldnt be too hard to spot your SX.

Ok....got to go and ride now..
What's the weather forecast for this weekend?

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
Partly cloudy on saturday...and some light rain on sunday....nothing to be afraid of.....Im goin up and i dont give a $hit about the weather!!!! my poor shiney bike is gonna get all dirty :(..............:biggrin: