Quantcast

Whistler HOTELS!!!???

WARider

Monkey
May 21, 2003
Ok guys,

I'm headed up there today, not sure how soon we leave so if you could send me a reply fast here I would appreciate it.

After all the ****ty news about bike theft, even in hotel locked rooms, we are wanting to know what a good hotel is that you can keep your bike in the room? We stayed with the Coast hotel last time, nice place but they locked our bikes in the garage storage..?

If you could, send me a text message by using this link and my phone number of 4409154744. Click the link, use my number and type in what hotel is good for bike storage.

SPRINT PCS TEXT MESSAGE

Thanks guys!

Josh

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
WARider said:
Ok guys,

I'm headed up there today, not sure how soon we leave so if you could send me a reply fast here I would appreciate it.

After all the ****ty news about bike theft, even in hotel locked rooms, we are wanting to know what a good hotel is that you can keep your bike in the room? We stayed with the Coast hotel last time, nice place but they locked our bikes in the garage storage..?

If you could, send me a text message by using this link and my phone number of 4409154744. Click the link, use my number and type in what hotel is good for bike storage.

SPRINT PCS TEXT MESSAGE

Thanks guys!

Josh
Kevin and I stayed at the Coast hotel earlier this year also. They told us about the 'bike storage area', but we declined and kept them in the room with us.

PS....they have really good XXX movies :o:

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
Most hotels let you keep them in the room. We generally understand there are theft issues. Heck I don't even leave my own bike in employee storage and keep it in my office.

Glacier Lodge
Glacier Reach
Coast
Timberline
and many many more now :)

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
SebringMGB said:
are there any reasonably priced hotels near the hill? like under $100 (us) a night?
Walk in rates are really cheap right now. Heck the westin has walkins for 99 cdn a night (75ish american) and if the westin is that cheap you should be able to find cheaper.

WARider

Monkey
May 21, 2003
Thanks for the tips, it was all sold out this weekend and we got stuck staying at the shoestring, which turned out to be a whorehouse basically...

LOS

Chimp
Jun 7, 2004
Wherever the money is.
Do Sundial! It was really nice and about $80CAN a night which is like 20 cents American or something. They let us in and even held the elevator open for us with the Enduro and the Juliana.