Quantcast

Whistler memorial day mud fest

roscifer

Chimp
Mar 14, 2004
Bellingham
Just made it home, i gotta admit that i got my money's worth out of my day ticket :D Unfortunately everything was closed, including a-line and dirt merchant. but fantastic was so muddy and bumpy that it kinda became the run of the day due to pure stupidity. and lower crack addict, also pure stupidity (yet so good). I was riding with the 3 wwu viking members, rocking the hardtail and getting owned as usual. Probably saw some of you up there since there were so few people on the hill. I also pulled the move of the day with a no footer to no footed nose wheelie off the big drop in the little jump/drop park half way down :D and, uh, yeah, my feet didn't slip off and i didn't hit it nose heavy. I was, uh, doing it on purpose! yeah thats it

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Fantastic was fun on saturday. Some think its a lame trail, but at speed it rocks. Same with b-line. Do that with a pack and its hella fun. Too bad all the good stuff was closed! But im sure its not your last time there,....

Originally posted by roscifer
Just made it home, i gotta admit that i got my money's worth out of my day ticket :D Unfortunately everything was closed, including a-line and dirt merchant. but fantastic was so muddy and bumpy that it kinda became the run of the day due to pure stupidity. and lower crack addict, also pure stupidity (yet so good). I was riding with the 3 wwu viking members, rocking the hardtail and getting owned as usual. Probably saw some of you up there since there were so few people on the hill. I also pulled the move of the day with a no footer to no footed nose wheelie off the big drop in the little jump/drop park half way down :D and, uh, yeah, my feet didn't slip off and i didn't hit it nose heavy. I was, uh, doing it on purpose! yeah thats it

what bike were you riding?..I was there and told you to give matt a bad time( I was on a turner)

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
I was there yesterday too - got my season pass, so I'm ready for the summer. Hornet was open, so I did that a few times - that's a fun trail. Also did the usual trails everyone else were doing, B-line, Fantastic, Crabapple, Heart of Darkness. I'm planning on doing a dayer again this coming weekend.

roscifer

Chimp
Mar 14, 2004
Bellingham
Originally posted by bibs
what bike were you riding?..I was there and told you to give matt a bad time( I was on a turner)
I was on the grey kona roast, blue windbreaker. I think i remember that. good to meet you!