Quantcast

Whistler Memorial Day Weekend

Budman

Chimp
Nov 14, 2003
Seattle
I will be there on friday and saturday.. Who else is planning on going up? Im staying at the riverside rv camp ground.. Let me know if you are going up..

Travis

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
Myself and Velocity Girl will be there....Arriving late Friday, and leaving Monday sometime.

We're also staying at Riverside in our trailer :D

Five said:
Weather forecast for the weekend
partly cloudy/partly sunny
72d on Saturday
68d on Sunday
66d on Monday
:) Woohoo! Hoping for no more rain! This last weekend was soggy except up in Pemberton, where we were filming yesterday.

We'll be there very-late-Thursday through last lift Monday, in a sweet cabin on the Blackcomb end of the Village.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Freak said:
Myself and Velocity Girl will be there....Arriving late Friday, and leaving Monday sometime.

We're also staying at Riverside in our trailer :D
We want to go, but have to wait and see about where we are camping/staying! We would like to go for the entire weekend if we do go!!!

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
bibs said:
you doing it?
Yep, I'm doing the road bike leg.

I'm going to shoot for 1:20.

Some gorilla did it in 1:13 last year. His name is Kenny Williams.

He's a bit of a legend around here. I'll probably do it in like 1:25 though.

How's the shoulder? Tired of that question yet!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
MUTOLI said:
We want to go, but have to wait and see about where we are camping/staying! We would like to go for the entire weekend if we do go!!!
Where you still interested in a day trip with us?

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Snacks said:
Where you still interested in a day trip with us?
If we don't go for the weekend, yes! We are trying to figure out if we are getting passes or not. That is the deciding factor! I will let you know for sure later in the week! Sorry to keep you hanging...did you get my email?