Quantcast

whistler video

sneakysnake

Monkey
Apr 2, 2006
NC
i really like the helmet cam shots. and props for actually taking the time and effort to make it.

two thumbs up

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Nice video! I really want to go there again. Is there anything huge on that D1 trail that you have to do? It looks like a lot of fun.

I sent the link to it to my friend who may be going there with me in the summer. You won't be moving/deleted the clip from its current location will you?

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
no i wont and as far as D1 goes is its a really fun trail and the only part you really have to ride is the beging witch is a pro line and then after that you could roll anything if you wanted to.

yeah, i forgot that i made the video and i was going through stuff on my computer and it bummed me out too. haha

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
Nice vid, I am not the biggest fan of a-line, but at this point I will take any dirt possible. I do miss hornet and old school though :D I was just skiing on a-line the other day.

Man I can't wait till this snow is gone haha

May 30, 2005
A$$pen
mtnbrider said:
It would be so fun to snowboard down A-line or Dirt Merchant.

Imagine riding sections of ladders.. :eek:
Actually Dirt Merchant is almost impossible to ski right now because it is so slow and A-line is like a beginner skiercross on ice.

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
IronJim said:
is a-line actauly a trail that your alowed on during the winter?
No and it really isn't the best for snow. It is a closed trail. I also imagine the lower bit is close to rideable on a bike with how the snow has been melting :)