Quantcast

Whistler

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
Phat_Boi said:
Me and a couple of friends will be at Whistler this Thursday June 16 through Sunday June 19. Any one want to meet up?
I'll be there wed. and thurs. 15 and 16th maybe we can hit a few runs (not sure what I'll be riding or when)

Phat_Boi

Chimp
Jun 18, 2004
North "206"
Slcpunk21,

Great, I will try to look for you. I will be riding a trans red bullit w/ yellow dee max.

Five,

Sorry that your injured. Hope you healing fast and may be we can hit it in September.

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
Phat_Boi said:
Slcpunk21,

Great, I will try to look for you. I will be riding a trans red bullit w/ yellow dee max.

Five,

Sorry that your injured. Hope you healing fast and may be we can hit it in September.
I'll be on a Trek Session 77 basically stock, except juicy 7 brakes. Oh and it's big, 19 inch... and I'll be riding around with a very tall guy too (Roasted from RM) on a white specialized bighit with a manitou slider on it.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
slcpunk21 said:
I'll be on a Trek Session 77 basically stock, except juicy 7 brakes. Oh and it's big, 19 inch... and I'll be riding around with a very tall guy too (Roasted from RM) on a white specialized bighit with a manitou slider on it.

Man i wish i could be up there to ride with yall.

Phat_Boi

Chimp
Jun 18, 2004
North "206"
slcpunk: Cool, I'll look for you all.

OLy...make that wish come true and head up for a weekend trip. I will be there until sunday...

odiwik

Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Me and Radarr will be up there Thursday-Sunday as well. I am going to be riding a trans-red (purple) VP-Free on Maxxis tires with either Monsters or 888s depending on if UPS ships in time. Radarr will be riding a blinged out green Giant with gloss black shivers. My girlfriend (not on this board) will be riding a 2004 orange Kona Stinky.

I'll keep an eye out for the Bullit w/ Deemax's.

Phat_Boi

Chimp
Jun 18, 2004
North "206"
odiwik, I'll keep my eyes posted on the trans red/purple vp and the rest of your clan.
My posse will be riding a white bullit, an old school rmx, a kona rental and a stock giant ac. What time will you be there Thursday? We are planning to leave Seattle around 6:00 am and try to ride the extended play from 3:00 to 8:00.
Does anyone know what the weather forcast would be like?

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
Phat_Boi said:
odiwik, I'll keep my eyes posted on the trans red/purple vp and the rest of your clan.
My posse will be riding a white bullit, an old school rmx, a kona rental and a stock giant ac. What time will you be there Thursday? We are planning to leave Seattle around 6:00 am and try to ride the extended play from 3:00 to 8:00.
Does anyone know what the weather forcast would be like?
Its been rainy so far, rather constantly. Today was the nicest day so far and it rained on and off all day with sunshine a bit.

One thing they are calling for for sure, is colder weather. Highs of 8c :)