Quantcast

Whistler

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Originally posted by Snacks
I know, Kevin isn't too hot on the Dodge's :rolleyes:

Didn't you guys just buy a diesel bug? How do you like it? We are really leaning towards VW diesel wagon(manual tranny of course), trading in one of his trucks and one of mine.

Those Sprinter vans are nice....when you get one please don't let Kevin see it, cause that will be the next item on his list!
We've had the bug for 4 years and so far so good. The Jetta wagons are also on my list and now they make the Passat wagon in TDI. I just can't see buying a car that gets less than 30mpg after getting 50mpg for so long. The TDIs drive nice too. Very fun with the manual. Turbos are fun:)

edinSvenson2

Chimp
Feb 10, 2004
I was at Whistler on both Saturday and Sunday. Wearing some ridiculous neon orange and blue moto-x pants I bought off ebay. I'll be up there next weekend on Sunday as well, since I've not got the loot for Winthrop.

I'll be driving my 1989 Dodge Cummins Turbo Diesel up there. I get 25 / gallon. Ha!

Erin

ragin-sagin

Monkey
Oct 2, 2003
NZ
Originally posted by Guntruck
Did you go up with Pat (rides a Cove) one of his friends was saying they slept under a truck on friday night....
Ya it was me Patrick and Joe...that was my truck, we all ended up sleeping in the cab.

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
Originally posted by buildyourown
We've had the bug for 4 years and so far so good. The Jetta wagons are also on my list and now they make the Passat wagon in TDI. I just can't see buying a car that gets less than 30mpg after getting 50mpg for so long. The TDIs drive nice too. Very fun with the manual. Turbos are fun:)
I got a wagon for you. Great gas milage to. :rolleyes: NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Guntruck

Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
Mill Creek, WA
Originally posted by ragin-sagin
Ya it was me Patrick and Joe...that was my truck, we all ended up sleeping in the cab.
Yah I told you guys you shoulda stayed at our condo at the Brew House. You missed out on Derek's rampage of "Whistler Destruction" which ended up with me being 145 bucks poorer.....

ragin-sagin

Monkey
Oct 2, 2003
NZ
We knew just what to expect from that situation...thats one reason we chose to kick it outside...we didn't want to be kept up till the wee hours of the morn' by drunken lunacy. We save that for after the ride!

Guntruck

Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
Mill Creek, WA
Originally posted by ragin-sagin
We knew just what to expect from that situation...thats one reason we chose to kick it outside...we didn't want to be kept up till the wee hours of the morn' by drunken lunacy. We save that for after the ride!
No kidding. Good thing I wasn't riding....