Quantcast

Whistler's Open. I need an XL Dainese Jacket.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
If you really need one and can't find it through a private seller I know that Transcend magazine (online) sells them as well as Go-Ride.com - they may not have XL's in stock but they can order one for you.

gotnoname19

Monkey
Apr 4, 2005
Bellingham, Washington
I'm definitely looking to get out as cheap as possible here. I have to pay for my season pass to Whistler and gas each week all season. Thanks for the thought though.

On a side note, I cant believe that no one has ripped my head off for posting this here yet. Is the DH forum chilling out a little?

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
I'm definitely looking to get out as cheap as possible here. I have to pay for my season pass to Whistler and gas each week all season. Thanks for the thought though.

On a side note, I cant believe that no one has ripped my head off for posting this here yet. Is the DH forum chilling out a little?
Thats probably because Transy hasn't seen this yet. But if you buy from him I am sure he'll look the other way.

I have an XL jacket that has seen better days (needs a zipper and other little repairs) and also have an almost brand new set of bibs, a very used set of bibs, and two pairs of the old school bibs (which I actually liked better thant the new bibs for some situations).
Send me a PM if you want to know more.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
My connection is screwed. Sorry I can't help you out magn.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Kanter - I havent been up yet. They just opened last weekend. But its generally a safe bet that it will be muddy for another month or more.

So I take it you never moved to Bellingham?
Wife doesnt want to move. I still want to. Its going to happen but not for awhile.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
What about an older Large 661, worn 2 times. The Large 661 is the same size as the XL Dianese.

gotnoname19

Monkey
Apr 4, 2005
Bellingham, Washington
I have some leg pads from RockGarden that I am currently trying to replace. As far as safety jackets go, you can generally get a used dainese for < $200. And usually they havent been used much. Other jackets are starting to catch up, but Dainese still just seems a bit more serious. I've owned two of them and they are totally what I am looking for in a jacket. And if I cant find somebody selling one, I'm going to try the Race Face Rally Jacket. Thanks for the info though. DNZ has always treated me well.