Quantcast

White men cant jump.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
For years I have been a goofball, always jumping around like a retard. I usually can turn on the tv, xbox, sterio, or any combination of the 3 and then in 1 big jump I can get back to the couch... over the coffee table etc. Well, I have a giant candle on the table and last night I pulled the "turn on the TV, jump back to seat combo" and the candle caught my foot. Messed up my landing putting my weight directly on my toe (the one next to the pinky toe). This morning its nice and purple at the first joint and I am limping around. Wonder if I broke it :think:

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
I broke one of my toes about 6 months ago (the very smallest one) and it hurt a lot to walk around on but if I positioned my foot right I could do it no problem. I think for a little toe all they can pretty much do is give you one of those boot things to wear around. So I didn't go to the hospital or anything and after like a week it was good enough to ride and stuff so I was happy. :)

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
So first I'm biker fox, then I'm the ghey peter pan? WTF?!

Coot... yeah, I think its broke. Funny thing is that it didnt hurt for more than a few seconds after I did it, but this morning is a different story. Oh well. I can still walk, still ride, still have sex and still drum. Really I havent lost anything as far as I'm concerned.

PBV

Chimp
Apr 18, 2005
Boston
That Ghey Peter Pan guy scares me. Like he is just bat **** crazy enough to believe he's really Peter Pan.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
Cooter Brown said:
sounds broke man

I did the same thing to my big toe, except I was riding a bike and wrecked and my foot went directly into a rock and "BLADOW!", it was broke
you need those airwalks with the steel toe. looks and feels like a regular show, but has steel toes. they rock!

vtrider

Monkey
Apr 11, 2005
vermont
yeah mine is 38". wrong, im white. but the coffee table hopping **** sounds intense.
you should get some of those moon boot things, so then you could feel like youre jumping reallly high when you hop the candle. that'd be very cool :thumb: