Quantcast

White parts; whats the deal?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Normally, I agree with this 100%.
But somewhere a line has to be crossed.
When doves and Jeremy cry?

Funny.....I did think about that frame after I typed that. A buddy of mine just ordered one of those.

Honestly.......I still wouldn't give a sh1t.

It's a bike. The joy comes from riding it, not from obsessing over what the thing looks like. Besides, baby jeebus gave us paint stripper for a reason.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Funny.....I did think about that frame after I typed that. A buddy of mine just ordered one of those.

Honestly.......I still wouldn't give a sh1t.

It's a bike. The joy comes from riding it, not from obsessing over what the thing looks like. Besides, baby jeebus gave us paint stripper for a reason.
I was down with the pink annodized one that they HAD posted up.
That one was out there, but still cool, but this one looks like I ate 3 pounds of grapes, had a quadruple espresso, and then hovered over it ready to paint.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I was down with the pink annodized one that they HAD posted up.
That one was out there, but still cool, but this one looks like I ate 3 pounds of grapes, had a quadruple espresso, and then hovered over it ready to paint.
If you can sh1t fleur de lis patterns, I've got a wallpapering job for you.

Can you get a larger print size than what's on that frame? Mabye eat some muscatel grapes?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'm still waiting for purple ano to make its triumphant return.
Personally, I'm holding out for teal. Then I'll start showing up to races in an El Camino, rocking a mullet, cut off acid wash jean shorts that are too tight and a nascar shirt.

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
I gotta say, that demo is a work of art. One of the straight prettiest frames I've seen. Not sure I'd own it but hey, my white frame treats me fine.

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
I don't particularly like white forks either but I own one because it's a freakin bike part and not getting the fork you want because you don't like the color is about as dumb as can be. Think about it. You're sacrificing what you want in the quality of a ride because of your fashion sense.

BUMP!!!!!! (WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!)

I beg your pardon, I dont have any fashion sense to speak of, so I thusly render your assault MOOT!

MOOT I SAY!

MOOT!

(Oh I like this word!)

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Couldnt let this thread reach its one year no post anniversary could you:plthumbsdown:
Way to bring back an absolutely worthless point