Quantcast

White people.....please....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Those guys are awesome. I'm going to get me some ripped up jeans and a bandanna, I'll trade my shirt for said items.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Westy said:
Those guys are awesome. I'm going to get me some ripped up jeans and a bandanna, I'll trade my shirt for said items.
Yeah it's obvious who's truly down in that vid. It's easy to sinlge out those we should aspire to be.

I've been practicing that mannerism where no matter what you do with your arms, your elbows have to stick out and you keep you palms and forearms facing down.

So it ALWAYS looks tough.....especially when lighting those really heavy cigarettes.

Why single out white people when everyone sucks in so many creative and annoying ways?

Flakey Jake

Monkey
Nov 4, 2003
Chico
In our defense ( white people that is ) The video is called Dancing Guidos, Implying those guys are italians, and we really don't consider italians "white people" especially the greasy east coast italians.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Flakey Jake said:
In our defense ( white people that is ) The video is called Dancing Guidos, Implying those guys are italians, and we really don't consider italians "white people" especially the greasy east coast italians.
You tell him, bro brah!

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
Secret Squirrel said:
It's really amazing the effects of 'shrooms, acid, and blow....:rolleyes:
pretty sure it wasn't the shrooms or acid...otherwise they'd be twirling around endlessly while making their arms seem like they are flowing around them...for hours and hours and hours and hours...

I agree with jimmydean...gotta be the blow, booze and being stuck in the 80's...where's the mullets??

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
kinghami3 said:
Your point is? I'm self conscious about dancing, I don't do it, and I am proud of that fact.
You sound like a lot of fun...I don't dance much either but when the time is right I will loosen up and let it fly. It ain't pretty but letting go of insecurity can feel pretty good. Whatever, you are probably too cool. :rolleyes:

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Jeremy R said:
Maybe you two guys should breakdance fight and settle this beef once and for all.:rofl:
I tried that once but my Reebok shoelace got caught in one of the three dozen zippers on my parachute pants and I tripped, so I lost.

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
OGRipper said:
You sound like a lot of fun...I don't dance much either but when the time is right I will loosen up and let it fly. It ain't pretty but letting go of insecurity can feel pretty good. Whatever, you are probably too cool. :rolleyes:
too true...but as you said...timing is key...and some dude dancing with his other dude friend by the pool...may not be the right timing...but then again, I woulda been that chick that joined in...

I second the breakdance-off-a-thon...

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
OGRipper said:
I tried that once but my Reebok shoelace got caught in one of the three dozen zippers on my parachute pants and I tripped, so I lost.
I had this discussion with my friend the other day and was wondering when parachute pants were gonna come back in style...I mean leg warmers did...

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
goodtobeIrie said:
I had this discussion with my friend the other day and was wondering when parachute pants were gonna come back in style...I mean leg warmers did...
Whatchoo talkin' 'bout? To me, they never went out of style.

:help:

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
OGRipper said:
You will never catch me in a dance club. Never. But I will go swing dancing sometimes, usually against my will, but it can be fun.