Quantcast

White, Republican Jesus Day

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
These days I'm drenched post ride. Like every bump its raining down my face. Makes it hard to ride.

I got used to those conditions when living in VA. Rinse your bike off after those rides. I had to retire two different frames from sweat induced corrosion.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Another warm day ahead. Hung out with the @stoney yesterday for a bit and bleed a few brakes for him. Also offloaded 4 dh DHFs which were cluttering up the garage, to go along with his old yeti 6.
How many pesos you charge for this service?? Because I gots a few Avid/SRAM sets on kids' bikes that need doin'... and I'm too lazy and the wife is starting to harp on me. :D

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Worked on bikes to day. For free. it was so nice here today. Our conditions are excellent. Stitched a loop for my new friends at Ontario County park. I just showed up and they were there. Meant to ride alone. Glad I was able to facilitate a good ride for them. It was fun. They were from Madison Wisconsin.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
How many pesos you charge for this service?? Because I gots a few Avid/SRAM sets on kids' bikes that need doin'... and I'm too lazy and the wife is starting to harp on me. :D
I'd do it for a beer, but no longer have any syringes for DOT. All my brakes are mineral oil (shimano/formula)