Quantcast

White Trash Lunch

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Not sure if it qualifies as food but the McRib is back at McD's. Hmmm McRib. They need to make a fake bacon topped fake rib sandwich next. :busted:

J-Dubs

Monkey
Jul 10, 2006
Salem, MA
Those are big sellers. One time there was a study that suggested that if the McRib was on the menu all the time, and they sold like they did when they were, that there would be no cows left in a couple years.

I'm gonna get one.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I don't think they ever went away. They rest in a vat of "sauce" until someone notices they are still around and they re-release them into the wild.

They haven't made any since the mid 80's.

ChuMaiWang

Chimp
Jun 30, 2006
I beg to differ. A white trash lunch would be a mayo and Kraft singles sandwich on white bread.

Fry some bologna up until it makes a "cup" fill the cup w/fake maple syrup...

Now THATS a nasty a$$ white trash meal right there!

:monkeydance:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I ate some "meat alternative" ribs I bought from the health food store - even though they're meatless they were probably conceived by the same minds.

Anyhow... I didn't die. :)

Bushwhacker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
Tar Effing River!! NC
Pack of Nabs, can of potted meat= White trash, throw in a can of Beenie Weenies and a small glass bottle of Coca-Cola, you got white,trailer,trash add Vienna Sausages...you got a meal fit for a king!!!!

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I feel queasy just looking at it. I can almost smell the nastiness oozing out of it.

Make it go away.
No ****. I can smell it just looking at it. We had those things for lunch in high school and the whole ****ing building smelled like cheap BBQ sauce all day. Ugh.