Quantcast

Whitetail photo people?

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
Oh, well, actually, I wasn't asking about it for riding pics... a friend was talking to the photographer about the designer, Duane Peters... he has a photo of him on his site.

He also had a badass picture of a cemetery... I love it!

DHZombie

Chimp
Jul 12, 2005
Leesburg, VA
Konabumm said:
did you find a photos of your race?

There was another group who was photographing the event. The company is called Eventphotos. Their website is:

www.eventphotos.com

When you get to the web-page, search on the event location in Mercersburg. They took photos of the DH practice, DH races (#1 & #2), DS practice, DS races and some of the pocket bike action.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Although the $$ and rain(plus the opportunity to go camping and fishing) scared me off from the race, a few of my buds were up there on Saturday and videoed a section of the race course that included an off-camber "S" turn to the right. We watched it last night over beers-n-bees and they caught a whole bunch of people shredding that section. No real diggers, but a few life-saving skids and dabs and a couple instances of people passing other riders. I guess they must have been starting racers at 30-45 second intervals. For those of you that raced, my buds were the ones drinkin-n-smokin-n-videoin that section while yelling "GO! GO! GO!" at the passing riders.

Matt H

Monkey
Aug 8, 2005
Maryland (Baltimore area)
llkoolkeg said:
Although the $$ and rain(plus the opportunity to go camping and fishing) scared me off from the race, a few of my buds were up there on Saturday and videoed a section of the race course that included an off-camber "S" turn to the right. We watched it last night over beers-n-bees and they caught a whole bunch of people shredding that section. No real diggers, but a few life-saving skids and dabs and a couple instances of people passing other riders. I guess they must have been starting racers at 30-45 second intervals. For those of you that raced, my buds were the ones drinkin-n-smokin-n-videoin that section while yelling "GO! GO! GO!" at the passing riders.
Very cool. On Sunday they sent us off at 30 second Intervals, a lot of the beginner and sport guys were passing people.

Jul 13, 2006
Baltimore County
Hey, Sorry for the delay. I finally got my images online...
http://www.NicholasDMack.com

I had been trying to get them online through a friend's Yahoo merchant account to streamline things, but he turned out to be completely unreliable. Finally got fed up and did it myself. :nopity:

Check em out, I hope you like them.
See you at Wisp.

Nick