Quantcast

Who Am I?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
When I first saw the thread the linked image did not load, just showed a blank area. I thought N8 was challenging us to guess who he was. I was going to answer Alex P. Keaton.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I just don't see any Dem passion for Kerry. His own party dosen't seem to care about him, his record or his ideas.

Contrast the passion for Kerry with the Dean supporters.

I think there is still a very good chance we'll be seeing a Hillary/Edwards ticket in Nov.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Originally posted by charmin
Hmmm, I wonder what type of organization counterpunch is......
actually, they're not right-friendly. They were quite active against W in the 2000 gen election & subsequent recount.

maybe they've changed...must investigate.

charmin

Monkey
Dec 8, 2003
Originally posted by N8
I just don't see any Dem passion for Kerry. His own party dosen't seem to care about him, his record or his ideas.

Contrast the passion for Kerry with the Dean supporters.

I think there is still a very good chance we'll be seeing a Hillary/Edwards ticket in Nov.
Ummm, N8, you think they do these primary things just for fun?

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
I doubt anyone here has the time or perhaps even the lack of political bias to test the theory, but I imagine any of the candidates from either side of the political spectrum could be shown in a similar light in a similar way.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Originally posted by fluff
I doubt anyone here has the time or perhaps even the lack of political bias to test the theory, but I imagine any of the candidates from either side of the political spectrum could be shown in a similar light in a similar way.
I agree with that, but the link N8 posted makes me think nonetheless. Similar GWB stuff has been posted before.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Originally posted by I Are Baboon
ridemonkey's post, third or fourth post down.

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74526
indeed. that partisan talking points barge dragged bottom for upteen lines without regard for facts on more than just a few of the hit-n-run micheal mooreonic bullets.

that looks like the kind of tripe eric_strt6 would've posted, but he was probably busy in his mom's basement trying to figure out how a one-hitter worked (& kept losing count).

feh!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by $tinkle
indeed. that partisan talking points barge dragged bottom for upteen lines without regard for facts on more than just a few of the hit-n-run micheal mooreonic bullets.

that looks like the kind of tripe eric_strt6 would've posted, but he was probably busy in his mom's basement trying to figure out how a one-hitter worked (& kept losing count).

feh!
Whoa! :eek: Am I sensing a pattern with your posts today? You sound grumpy. What's going on? Tell Dr. Opie all about it.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Originally posted by LordOpie
Whoa! :eek: Am I sensing a pattern with your posts today? You sound grumpy. What's going on? Tell Dr. Opie all about it.
it's february in colorado and IT'S RAINING!!!!

wtf, over?

same up your way i assume.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by $tinkle
it's february in colorado and IT'S RAINING!!!!

wtf, over?

same up your way i assume.
not yet, but soon. Think about it this way... if it's not cold enough for it to snow, then the trails/streets will be drier that much sooner :D

Basically, you're grumpy cuz you're getting claustrophobic? That's cool.