Quantcast

Who is hotter, Steve Peat or Charlie Sponsel?

supercow

Monkey
Feb 18, 2009
Congrats on becoming RM's most annoying member, particularly in such a short time.

I realise you're just a troll and I shouldn't bite, but I really do hope that the fleas of a thousand camels infest your ballsack , and your fingers turn to fish hooks.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Jesus what the hell happened to ridemonkey. I had a brief pause and now I got back to shit threads and outside of them almost nothing happens. Did the other monkeys decide found out you can actually go outside and ride bikes? Or is everyone unemployed so they can't post while procrastinating at work?

time-bomb

Monkey
May 2, 2008
right here -> .
Jesus what the hell happened to ridemonkey. I had a brief pause and now I got back to shit threads and outside of them almost nothing happens. Did the other monkeys decide found out you can actually go outside and ride bikes? Or is everyone unemployed so they can't post while procrastinating at work?
while you were gone hell froze over. all of the monkeys went to pink bike and all the pink bikers came over here.

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
And why does Pinkbike have "editors"? I had no idea. In other words, their writing is usually such shit, I am surprised to hear they have a person lined up to actually review and approve such shit. The comments, tho, are priceless :D

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
And why does Pinkbike have "editors"? I had no idea. In other words, their writing is usually such shit, I am surprised to hear they have a person lined up to actually review and approve such shit. The comments, tho, are priceless :D
their "reviews" seem to come right from the mfg's PR people

supercow

Monkey
Feb 18, 2009
The Amanda batty link made more sense, before the OP changed the title of the thread on us