Quantcast

Who likes Chili?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I Are Baboon said:
"We went up to the counter and they told us it was a vegetable," Cordero said. "The people from Wendy's were poking it with a spoon."

:dancing:
Marco's Haiku...
I poke, poke his face,
and yet he still ignores me,
Poke, poke, poke, poke, poke.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
I Are Baboon said:
"We went up to the counter and they told us it was a vegetable," Cordero said. "The people from Wendy's were poking it with a spoon."

:dancing:

Even better:

Investigators have ruled out the possibility that the finger formerly belonged to an employee of the San Jose Wendy's outlet:
Employees at the Wendy's store were asked to show investigators their fingers after the Tuesday night incident. All employees' digits were accounted for, officials said, adding the well-cooked finger may have come from a food-processing plant that supplies the company.

"All of our employees have ten digits," said Denny Lynch, a spokesman for Wendy's International Inc., based in Dublin, Ohio.

Goddamn that is just f'ing GROSS...the pic didn't really look like a finger...

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
pnj said:
am I the only one that wonders where the rest of the body is?

people chilli!

sounds like a movie......
Yeah, why hasn't someone come forward complaining about how they lost a finger?

Mob: "We don't send people to swim with the fishes anymore, we've got a better idea for you, Fred."

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
peter6061 said:
Yeah, why hasn't someone come forward complaining about how they lost a finger?

Mob: "We don't send people to swim with the fishes anymore, we've got a better idea for you, Fred."

Probably cuz whoever it was might have been illegally working in a factory? Just my guess...but still...you'd think SOMEONE would say something...so far after talking about this all day I have only been able to eat a banana, celery and an apple!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
dh girlie said:
OH MY GOD!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Hearty guffaw, LOL, ROLF!

ps you are going straight to hell, but you were probably hellbound anyway...:D
Hearty guffaw!

I'm a jew. I'm passing go and collecting $250 regardless of what I do. Yes yes, you non-jews only $200.

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
HTFR said:
its dave's finger
Throwing the bird back from the grave....

What's really bad is that my wife's coworker's mother in law is the one who sold the recipe for that Chili to Wendy's from whatever food company she works for. It's HER recipe. bwaahahaha!!! He's been getting crap since the story broke.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
peter6061 said:
Throwing the bird back from the grave....

What's really bad is that my wife's coworker's mother in law is the one who sold the recipe for that Chili to Wendy's from whatever food company she works for. It's HER recipe. bwaahahaha!!! He's been getting crap since the story broke.

Your wifes coworkers mother in law....is that the SAME person who got the legendary fried rat in their KFC?

*almost every person I know has told me the story of how their best friends coworkers neighbors gardeners nieces teachers brother in laws post mans cousin got a fried rat in their KFC...it's always some long lost person...not an immediate friend or family member...

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
dh girlie said:
Your wifes coworkers mother in law....is that the SAME person who got the legendary fried rat in their KFC?

*almost every person I know has told me the story of how their best friends coworkers neighbors gardeners nieces teachers brother in laws post mans cousin got a fried rat in their KFC...it's always some long lost person...not an immediate friend or family member...
I guess I could have said a friend's mom, as I do know my wife's coworker's wife, but hey, we're not that close.

Whoa, gotta go, my Wendy's Chili is here.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
dan-o said:
SAN FRANCISCO, California (Reuters) -- A diner at a Wendy's fast food restaurant in San Jose, California, found a human finger in a bowl of chili prepared by the chain, local officials said Wednesday.
update:

the reward is now up to $100k for information about this finger, and it's looking more and more as if the original person who claimed to have found the finger in the chili was lying...

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/news/nation/11407882.htm