Quantcast

who needs norba when you live out east?

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
word, that should be pretty nuts. Not sure what to make of there being a race inbetween openening weekend and the open though, 3 weekends in a row driving down there could be rough.

HGR Frucci

Chimp
Feb 18, 2004
K12
word, that should be pretty nuts. Not sure what to make of there being a race inbetween openening weekend and the open though, 3 weekends in a row driving down there could be rough.
I was just thinking that - but I was actually planning on going out there to ride and scope the course on that weekend anyway...

DS Dom

Monkey
Nov 14, 2001
Denver, Co
Transcend said:
awesome, i shall finally ride mountain creek. way to go Clayton!

No offense, but Clayton is not involved in Diablo at all anymore, and he wasnt even involved last year. Clayton is a great guy and rider who helped get diablo on its feet but he backed out at the begining of last season and shawn has been doing everything himself. Just wanted to make sure credit gets given to the correct person.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
DS Dom said:
No offense, but Clayton is not involved in Diablo at all anymore, and he wasnt even involved last year. Clayton is a great guy and rider who helped get diablo on its feet but he backed out at the begining of last season and shawn has been doing everything himself. Just wanted to make sure credit gets given to the correct person.
No kidding? I didn't know that. Seems weird that he would back out of a successful venture.

Either way, way to go! I will be racing there for the first time this year due to this new series. (the open conflicts with a canada cup)