Quantcast

Who says DH bikes can't jump?

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Originally posted by MMcG
:thumb: :thumb: Where are those photos taken ??

Man I'd like to demo an Orange bike - mmmmm.....a Patriot demo would be sweet.
Taken at the woodland DJs outside of Montreal. We don't have any demo bikes right now, but i am hoping to have some at a few races later this year.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
No, it's white bikes that can't jump, not downhill bikes. That is clearly not a white bike.

MD

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Originally posted by MikeD
No, it's white bikes that can't jump, not downhill bikes. That is clearly not a white bike.

MD
well hell, that explains my problem all last year then! white bikes. got it.

As for today...don't know what explains my issues today. :(

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
with enough speed and energy, you can jump anything...even if it weighs 25,000lbs...;)

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Originally posted by kidwoo
DH bikes can jump......only once. Show me a six pack and an 8 inch travel bike hitting them all and I'll buy your french fries for you.

Scrub.....you don't count.
I just did. That is most definetly a 6 pack and or 8 opack if you hit the last 2. He is on a 9" travel bike.

Do i get gravy for the extra inch of travel? BTW we also have it on video. Including a few interesting line transfers.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Originally posted by Transcend
fries, gravy, curd cheese.

I think i will have one of those seeing as dave was hittin the 8 pack on 9".
Please submit all video verification along with full name, billing address and credit card number and gravy cheese fry things will be delivered at once pending verification of big bike status and goofitude of pumping a big ass bike on little ass jumps:D

good job

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Originally posted by kidwoo
Please submit all video verification along with full name, billing address and credit card number and gravy cheese fry things will be delivered at once pending verification of big bike status and goofitude of pumping a big ass bike on little ass jumps:D

good job
i will be, as soon as i figure out how to use my new firewire ports. :rolleyes: :p :(

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
damn....that poutang stuff looks about as evil as barbra streissand...

those sneaky canadians!:devil:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
BTW, it'll be a cold day in hell, and i'll be riding arond on a trans-red bullit, with romic rear shock, boxxer wc up front, 99 magura gustav brakes, sun mammoth rims, 99 esp 9.0SL drivetrain, kooka cranks, onza pedals, SLR saddle, thudbuster seatpost, and reflectors in the wheels; before I ever try to eat that!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Originally posted by Jm_
BTW, it'll be a cold day in hell, and i'll be riding arond on a trans-red bullit, with romic rear shock, boxxer wc up front, 99 magura gustav brakes, sun mammoth rims, 99 esp 9.0SL drivetrain, kooka cranks, onza pedals, SLR saddle, thudbuster seatpost, and reflectors in the wheels; before I ever try to eat that!
dont knock it till ya tried it. OH SO YUMMY.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Originally posted by zedro
sigh...its like you never lived here at all....

ya know, BeyondRepaire....the golf course?
Yeah yeah..... Fresh Meadows which I thought was defunct. I am assuming Beyondrepaire was Beaurepaire, which is on the other side of the 20 from Fresh Meadows. Or has Fresh Meadows been renamed? It's been 6 years man!!

zedro

Turbo Monkey
Sep 14, 2001
at the end of the longest line
Originally posted by MMike
Yeah yeah..... Fresh Meadows which I thought was defunct. I am assuming Beyondrepaire was Beaurepaire, which is on the other side of the 20 from Fresh Meadows. Or has Fresh Meadows been renamed? It's been 6 years man!!
BeyondRepaire was the nickname everyone gave Fresh Meadows which closed a few years ago. The whole area including Angel Woods is set to be developped by the evil Grilli familly

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Originally posted by zedro
BeyondRepaire was the nickname everyone gave Fresh Meadows which closed a few years ago. The whole area including Angel Woods is set to be developped by the evil Grilli familly
Oohhhhhhhhhhh.....Ok now I know where it is....Is it actually visible from Elm?