Quantcast

Who says DH bikes can't jump?

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Originally posted by zedro
no kidding, i'm surprised they havent been torn down.

back in my day, the only thing allowed in those woods was hardcore underage binge drinking....
Oh they still do that, in fact some underage stoners showed up today to smoke a bowl, but left after they feigned interest in us.

We randomly collect their empties and either a- return them or b- put them in big trash bags by the road when we go on a cleaning binge.

The garbage men actually collect aparently!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Originally posted by zedro
its pathetic, all the kids are stoners now. I guess the deps dont supply anymore either...
One deserved a stomping after pointing out itd be cool to bring his dirtbike there....friggin long haired hippy stoners! :p

Fulton

Monkey
Nov 9, 2001
Originally posted by Transcend
Oh they still do that, in fact some underage stoners showed up today to smoke a bowl, but left after they feigned interest in us.

We randomly collect their empties and either a- return them or b- put them in big trash bags by the road when we go on a cleaning binge.

The garbage men actually collect aparently!
You guys seriously clean up your local jumps? Thats awesome, I wish I could motivate some of our guys to do the same, our local jumps is like riding at a landfill.

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
Originally posted by kidwoo
DH bikes can jump......only once. Show me a six pack and an 8 inch travel bike hitting them all and I'll buy your french fries for you.

Scrub.....you don't count.
i've done tight lippy sets on my v10; not the optimum tool for the job, but surprisingly it can be coaxed to work...

Fulton

Monkey
Nov 9, 2001
Originally posted by kidwoo
You DON'T?

That's gay.™

If you can ride 'em, you can clean 'em.

Scrub... You don't count because you could hit rhythms on a banana peel.
:D Did you trademark "That's gay." :D Nice touch :D

Anyway, ya, I know it's a responsibility, but there seems to be only 2 or other guys in this area that have any interest in doing any type of trail mant. or clean up. Every one else would rather just bitch about stuff getting torn down.