Quantcast

Who wants to ride the 16-19 in santa cruz area?

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
So I am going to be in the Santa Cruz area for those days and was wondering if anyone wanted to hook up and ride? All I have is a trail bike (04 Spec SX) So what kind of trails does that restrict me too?

Anywho gimme a shout if you are down, I am most appreciative of anyone willing to show me around...

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Sorry man. I'm out this week after downieville. My hands are super messed up, otherwise I would be more than willing to show you around.

Come on people... I would be out there if I could.

f0ggy

Monkey
Aug 6, 2006
Ca
I might be up for driving to santa cruz on friday, what do you have in mind for riding? Is DC still open with no ticketing? Are the rangers patroling UCSC?

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
Bummer that no one's piped up. I'm heading up to northstar friday night, otherwise I would be down to show you around on the weekend.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Bummer that no one's piped up. I'm heading up to northstar friday night, otherwise I would be down to show you around on the weekend.
Yeah That area was nuts because of the sportbike race. PACKED, so many superbikes. Monterey at least was crazy. I was in seaside though.

GiantRider

Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Nor. Ca. Santa Cruz ,Mang
Hey Lucee me and my wife will be out at UC on sat. if you want to join us.It will be a chill ride, it haz been a while since we have been out.Josh, Brian/Kelly , Mike, anyone want to join?Of course the latter group would have to wait up for us slackers.

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
Hey Lucee me and my wife will be out at UC on sat. if you want to join us.It will be a chill ride, it haz been a while since we have been out.Josh, Brian/Kelly , Mike, anyone want to join?Of course the latter group would have to wait up for us slackers.
Oooh--I'm in! Yeah, I'm sporting the poochy--poo, I ain't agro...hehe...coo, I'll pm you for logistics.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
What time were you guys thinking of riding this Saturday? Is the Santa Cruz sale this weekend? What time? It's my aunts birthday on Saturday and she is planning a bbq at 1 that I need to attend.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA

I know byoung is crashing at my house fri night and then we're heading up to the sale in the morning, with plans for some riding directly after. Teammates Juan and Alfredo will probably be going too.

We were planning on shuttling, what about you guys?

byoung

Chimp
Jun 29, 2005
watsonville/south lake ca

I know byoung is crashing at my house fri night and then we're heading up to the sale in the morning, with plans for some riding directly after. Teammates Juan and Alfredo will probably be going too.

We were planning on shuttling, what about you guys?[/QUOTE]

brian, i have a freind that wants to ride with us too.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Anyone want to ride tomorrow afternoon/evening? My VP-Free comes in in the morning, and I'm dying to finally hit some local Santa Cruz stuff!