Quantcast

who won pro and semi pro in fontana

coma13

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2006
Fun fact: my friend got 6th in Ex 19-26... would've gotten 4th in SemiPro...

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
San Diego area, California USA
Hey dude... I'm bummed I missed you up there... I actually saw you in line but you were like 2 back from starting and I didn't want to disrupt your concentration... How was your experience?
disrupt my concentration... hahaha.... yah, not likely... i had absolutely no concentration during my run! lol

it was alright.. i didn't expect to do well having not really raced in quite a while (the ones in Brian Head & Snowmass don't count since i was just screwing around)...unfortunately did a little worse than i wanted...but i could care less. i had a blast! tons of fun on the new bike & i'm amped to get riding & racing again!

i'll be at the rest of the fonana races (probably have the Utopia pit goin) so i'm sure i'll see ya there... we're also pretty close to each other, so we might run into each other before hand!

how'd things go for u?

hollywood z.

Chimp
Jul 19, 2006
simi valley, ca
it's good to see you racing again. snowmass really didn't count it was to muddy. you'll do fine in 07. later and thanks for the report. stevie z. (mongoose tribe)

coma13

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2006
disrupt my concentration... hahaha.... yah, not likely... i had absolutely no concentration during my run! lol

it was alright.. i didn't expect to do well having not really raced in quite a while (the ones in Brian Head & Snowmass don't count since i was just screwing around)...unfortunately did a little worse than i wanted...but i could care less. i had a blast! tons of fun on the new bike & i'm amped to get riding & racing again!

i'll be at the rest of the fonana races (probably have the Utopia pit goin) so i'm sure i'll see ya there... we're also pretty close to each other, so we might run into each other before hand!

how'd things go for u?
Word... I imagine I'll be up for the whole series with the Rogue booth... maybe we can get some carpool action going on.

As far as my race run.... probably my worst ever actually! hahaha I hadn't been riding much, had about 1 practice run, and am horrifically out of shape... all of those factors added up to not one, but two OTB's and a nice slow sit & pedal along the wall for 21st out of 24 riders! hahaha a nice, brisk 3:20!!!! :banana:

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA

how'd things go for u?
Coulda been worse....could have been my run..............