Quantcast

Whoa, it's here. Getting married tomorrow.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
;)....Except I think she's a little young for you Mr. Hutchison.

Hey... I'm single, live in the area, have a good corporate job, I'm in shape and I've been told I'm pretty good looking. Im mid 30's but I look like I'm early 30's late 20's... How would you like a brother in law that also rides? ;)

Family vacations up to Mammoth and Northstar?

Last edited:

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
brutal. i'm 16.5" 34/35, but i have broad shoulders and a 34" waist. Normal cut shirts bunch up at the waist, slim cut is just a tad too slim.
Apparently, if you have a 17.5 or 18" neck, the shirt manufacturers just assume you also weigh 300lbs. I have found shirts that are the 'correct' measurements, but they are so poofy it looks like a blouse. That, and you can't even really have them tailored enough without having them look funny. I don't wear dress shirts often, so I have been thinking about just biting the bullet and having 2 or 3 custom tailored so I have something I like to wear when the occasion calls.

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
Apparently, if you have a 17.5 or 18" neck, the shirt manufacturers just assume you also weigh 300lbs. I have found shirts that are the 'correct' measurements, but they are so poofy it looks like a blouse. That, and you can't even really have them tailored enough without having them look funny. I don't wear dress shirts often, so I have been thinking about just biting the bullet and having 2 or 3 custom tailored so I have something I like to wear when the occasion calls.
Ok fashionistas.... I wear a 17.5" 34/35. I found that Ross and the clearance rack at Macy's have my size in abundance. I agree that the normal shirts make me look like I'm wearing a wingsuit with my slacks, but look for the "fitted" or "slim fit" shirts. They actually look normal.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Holy crap.....that's an insanely awesome perk.
Yea, not a bad deal. He's the plant manager for a small company that produces magnetic cores for transformers and whatnot. If I remember correctly, it's Rowan University. I think he covers everything and his only requirement is they live in the dorms on campus and get a minimum GPA. She didn't really want to go to school all the way across the country, but it would have been hard to turn down.

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
You sir, just made me lol. Especially with that first line.
Sigh... yet no rep for it. :(

;)....Except I think she's a little young for you Mr. Hutchison.

WOW! :eek: I'm with Crabjoe on this one! She's just as gorgeous! :brows::drool::cupidarrow::wub:
I'd marry that as sure as my name ain't Mr. Hutchinson. If she rides, SIGN ME UP!! :weee:
Packing up bike in car, looking up Rowan University on google maps. LOL What did you say her name was again? :wait: Jersey's only 3 hours from Maryland!

Last edited:

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
On another note, medium shirt with 32 sleeves, 45 inch chest, 17.5 inch neck, for a 5'10" 155lbs lean fit guy. Not happening. All my work shirts are special order.