Quantcast

Who's addicted to Chainlove?

Apr 22, 2003
Lower VT
Massively addicted to the Chainlove. Bought an '09 Titus Motolite this spring. Follwed it up with some Time Z pedals, Dakine Apex pack, Nite Rider HID light, Jett shorts, half a dozen smaller items... Yup, it's a pretty decent site for a cubicle jockey like me that needs to surf while I design stuff. :)

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Hydration packs are another good buy, ~$40 is better than a $100. I just can't justify spending $100 for a backpack with a bladder in it.

ocelot

Monkey
Mar 8, 2009
Canadastan
They had some Nema podium shorts for 15$ last night. I was adding a few pairs into my cart and then the whole thing sold out in a matter of minutes. DAYUUUMMMMMMMMMMM

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Just picked up a NiteRider SlickRock 900 HID Light for $99. Got a pair of Sunline V1 pedals last week for $29.99. I love .
Oh damn. I was going to look at lights tomorrow. I need to see if they still have that light available.

JustMtnB44

Monkey
Sep 13, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought the RM Flow 2 bike a few weeks ago, $525 for a brand new DJ bike is just too good to pass up. I missed out on getting the X.0 rear derailleur yesterday, it said there was 5 left and by the time I placed my order ~ 1 minute later, they were all gone.

Here is screen shot of my last credit card bill, it is almost all chainlove entries. I deleted the 6 non-chainlove transactions. I think I might be addicted, but I'm trying to cut back.

Attachments

Last edited:

w00dy

In heaven there is no beer
Jun 18, 2004
that's why we drink it here
I bought the RM Flow 2 bike a few weeks ago, $525 for a brand new DJ bike is just too good to pass up. I missed out on getting the X.0 rear derailleur yesterday, it said there was 5 left and by the time I placed my order ~ 1 minute later, they were all gone.

Here is screen shot of my last credit card bill, it is almost all chainlove entries. I deleted the 6 non-chainlove transactions. I think I might be addicted, but I'm trying to cut back.
I'm not even mad, I'm impressed.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I am not addicted. I am too specific in what I want and just don't have the time to wait for randomly interesting stuff to appear.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I am not addicted. I am too specific in what I want and just don't have the time to wait for randomly interesting stuff to appear.
i check it from time to time. i'm not addicted per se, but have gotten some killer deals on stuff i wanted, but didn't need and wasn't willing to pony up full retail for

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I'll bite when they have good stuff up there, but lately they just keep recycling the same crap that either doesn't fit anybody (XL or XS sizes) ugly women's gear, or useless items that nobody wants....I haven't bought anything for like three months...I got tired of surfing over only to find absolute garbage. I've noticed it on every site of theirs. I think the trend is dead/jumped the shark.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'll bite when they have good stuff up there, but lately they just keep recycling the same crap that either doesn't fit anybody (XL or XS sizes) ugly women's gear, or useless items that nobody wants....I haven't bought anything for like three months...I got tired of surfing over only to find absolute garbage. I've noticed it on every site of theirs. I think the trend is dead/jumped the shark.
eh not so much. yea, they've definitely had more stuff that's off sizes / useless. but from time to time you still get a few nuggets of gold.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
for instance, right now there are nema revolver DH shorts, sizes L-XXL, but those fit waist size 32" and up. pretty normal for an adult male.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering

$525.00?? Oh, it was up for $700 when I saw it yesterday. Good on you.:thumb: