Quantcast

Who's got my gloves????

SHEDPIMP

Chimp
Jul 26, 2004
Does anyone remember who has my gloves??? A bunch of people came up for a ride in the shed, I left my gloves in someone truck, then they gave them to someone else who'd see me more often...Anyway they're a pair of Azonic gloves size XL...just Lemmy kno.....

SHIZZ-ED PIZZ-IMP

SHEDPIMP

Chimp
Jul 26, 2004
Ahhh..lets relive those memories...mostly so I can wear an un-ripped pair of gloves at Mtn. Creek next weekend!!!

Mack Daddy Shedpimp Huggy Squeeze

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
SHEDPIMP said:
Ahhh..lets relive those memories...mostly so I can wear an un-ripped pair of gloves at Mtn. Creek next weekend!!!
Mack Daddy Shedpimp Huggy Squeeze
dude, if those are your unripped gloves, i'd really hate to be your hands. i tried 'em on for size and they're umm... well, let's say they're well ventilated
:p

my first squishy bike:

mark's old AC2, preparing for an imminent death at my hands.

AV

Chimp
Jun 9, 2003
Arlington, VA
corey_dcstreet said:
yup. y'all better prepare for the coming rapture. i'm sure this has GOT to be one of the seven signs of the apocalypse :dead:
Egads Corey on a squishy bike! Welcome to the dark side.

SHEDPIMP

Chimp
Jul 26, 2004
I dunno know which pair of gloves I'm missing... alls I know is I started out this season with 4 pair, now I have one that fits, and the other pair I have I look like OJ trying to put them on...

SpasticJack

Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Advance Auto Parts + $18 = Mechanix gloves

cheap, washable, NASCAR chic and available in a rainbow of colors including Realtree

buy em a little small, they stretch to fit.

hoop-a-joop
:D

stoneysnake

Monkey
May 24, 2002
easy living, wv
it was supposed to be last weekend but it looked like it was going to rain all weekend so we said F$$k it.

leaving for snowshoe right now though and staying through monday.