Quantcast

Who's got the springtime riding bug??? I've got it bad

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I had a blast on Saturday riding the rigid single speed and I plan on a post work ride tonight. Man I've got the bug bad right now. I'm counting down the minutes until it is time to get out of here and head to the trailhead. Time to hit the trails on the Craftworks!!! :monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance:

Anyone else have a case of the "it's springtime and I gotta ride my MTB" bug???

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Yeah I don't even really remember it happening, I just suddenly realized a few weeks ago that my dirty laundry is mostly bike clothes again :D

mert

Chimp
Jul 17, 2006
mass
spring break starts in 4days! and i'm going biking saturday, sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, and friday next week!

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Despite hacking out a lung yesterday, I have been bitten and smitten for over a week now...Feeling kind of nervous, though...booked the hotel for our 1st dh race this season on May 6 and A). I don't have my bike yet (!) and B). riding yesterday was one of those "oh, now I remember when and not to brake" kind of days...think I need a WHOLE lot of riding between now and then!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Despite hacking out a lung yesterday, I have been bitten and smitten for over a week now...Feeling kind of nervous, though...booked the hotel for our 1st dh race this season on May 6 and A). I don't have my bike yet (!) and B). riding yesterday was one of those "oh, now I remember when and not to brake" kind of days...think I need a WHOLE lot of riding between now and then!
I am feeling somewhat rusty as well and I haven't been on a big FS bike in well over 18 months or so. Tonight should be interesting!:monkeydance: :monkeydance:

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
its too cold.... 47F today

supposed to be 88F by Fri tho
Bastard.

It got over 40 a few weeks ago and I was out in shorts and a long sleeve riding. Now it is back to snowing/freezing. I'm missing my trails. On the plus side...lots of free time to go to the climbing gym.

But ya, the ride bug has bitten and I need to get a move on it.

The Ito

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
This is the first time in what seems to be a decade that work hasn't been preventing me from riding whenever the hell I want. The result is I have been riding too much and have been suffering from some seriously tired legs. I'm just getting old and can't recover anymore.