Quantcast

Who's hitting the Chili Challenge?

manwithgun

Monkey
Nov 4, 2004
I should be there. Tonight I've got to build up 1.5 bikes and do laundry. Tomorrow, sit in a bean bag and watch the sun come up and then back down again while travelling by van...

DHCorky

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Headed to the lift...
I am watching UPS.com to see where my frame is in shipment, it should be here Friday so I will waiting for it to be delivered(crossing my finger it arrives at the UPS HUB and I can pick it up there Thursday night), stopping at the local shop to install the headset and then getting in the truck to drive down to Angelfire and finish assembly at the race. Should be a fun weekend. If things do not work out I will be racing on my hardtail.

Mani_UT

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
SLC, UT
I'll be there with a few other Utards.
And big thanks to Scott at Go-ride for letting me ride his Cuervo while I wait for my 303!!! That's awesome. I'll try not to break it ;)

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Well... I'm out. :( My mom isn't letting me go since all my finals are next week and wants me to focus on studying. Plus she said that she'd have to charge it all and doesn't want to do that. :( Not sure which reason is more important but, it makes no difference.

I am trying to make her take me to Deer Valley or something like that. So hopefully that, and the rest of the MSC works out. Good luck to everyone who's going, and you better all get good pictures to show me.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
AusRottenVirus said:
O yeah, I'll be there. And I'll be rolling with a Neil Diamond crew, so you Frampton boys better watch your backs!
Neil Diamond vs. Frampton. War is on. :rofl:

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
mtnbrider said:
What's the chill challenge? Where is it? Why haven't I heard about it?

new mexico.

there has been a dh here for as long as i have been riding.

made the big time last year by hosting a world cup.

alex

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
AusRottenVirus said:
Comtbiker- I'm ditching finals to make it. I've really got my priorities straight don't I :rolleyes: .
Lol, it's definitely about finals for me evidently. I started making plans to carpool down with Alex last night, figuring that then my mom wouldn't have to pay for much and what not, but she ended that plan quickly. I should probably at least study my ass this weekend off though :p... How's the M3? (If you have it yet?) You probably posted a thread but I haven't been on here as much lately.

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Wouldn't miss it!

Hey, I heard a rumor that Decline will be covering all the MSC races this year, as opposed to the NORBA series. Has anyone else heard that?

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
shawn spoomer will be there.
i know he is not at decline anymore
but i would it not but it passed him to
send somthing in.

alex

TBFKAHG

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
Mohshee and I will be there and will have the WickedChickenz booth set up in the Expo area.
I'm still on the mend so can't ride :(
But that means I'll be manning the booth most of the weekend so stop on by and say Hi.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
AusRottenVirus said:
Comtbiker- I'm ditching finals to make it. I've really got my priorities straight don't I :rolleyes: .

Sherpa- Diamond wins any day! He has the power of gospel on his side!
Us Arkie boys are missing are High School graduation for it. :cool:

weimie

Monkey
May 11, 2006
Boulder, CO
DHCorky said:
I am watching UPS.com to see where my frame is in shipment, it should be here Friday
Does that mean Dan's will be here also?

Still haven't decided if we're leaving Thursday night or super early on Friday. Either way....see ya there :weee: