Quantcast

Who's riding a Vivid Air on their V10c?

godfather

Chimp
Jul 2, 2009
Who's had time on a Vivid Air setup with their V10? I think this setup may be my next. Let's hear some ride reports.

erok81

Chimp
Jun 20, 2011
I have it on mine. I'm not too sure I like it. The adjustability is nice, I think I just need more tuning time.

Even with a little less than the correct sag, I bottom mine all the time. But it could be I'm just not used to air - who knows.

illnotsick

Monkey
Jun 3, 2009
I have it on mine. I'm not too sure I like it. The adjustability is nice, I think I just need more tuning time.

Even with a little less than the correct sag, I bottom mine all the time. But it could be I'm just not used to air - who knows.
What pressure are you running and how much do you weigh? I added 10psi in mine and it only changed the sag about 3%. I weight 130 and run 150 psi now

erok81

Chimp
Jun 20, 2011
What pressure are you running and how much do you weigh? I added 10psi in mine and it only changed the sag about 3%. I weight 130 and run 150 psi now
I'm going to try more psi this weekend. I am right around 200 and run 230ish. My sag is 32-33%. I guess I don't bottom it all the time, but at least once per run.

I think I need to stop sitting on the seat and leaning back. I've rubbed the back tire on my shorts a few times. Who knows how I accomplish that.:rolleyes:

NoUseForAName

Monkey
Mar 26, 2008
A guy i work/ride/race with is running a V10C with a Vivid Air. He loves it.

No idea what he is running for setup, i'll ask him when he's at work next.