Quantcast

who's the bigger pimp?

J

JRB

Once again stoney steps in with a resounding "I am a dumb ass".

Good work.

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
where's the pics of you guys with HOT chicks...they're either Vangy's skanky ho's or butter faces with the rest of ya...

I vote none of you are pimps for lack of hot chicks...

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
goodtobeIrie said:
where's the pics of you guys with HOT chicks...they're either Vangy's skanky ho's or butter faces with the rest of ya...

Bwahahahahahahahaha

stoney98 said:
Wow manzi, you're awesome. Actually my roommate is quite attractive. We were leaning back in the photo, hence the longer looking face.
fyi, you're chick looks fat, and I have a feeling you weren't using a fisheye.

Um...Didi you just admit your undying love for a dude? Gross...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
biggins said:
the real pimp gets licked by the girl.
No. A real pimp has the girls on standby ready to go at a moments notice and shares with his Ridemonkey compatriots!

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
goodtobeIrie said:

That cuts deep babe.

PS I turn 18 this summer :love:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
goodtobeIrie said:

*high five*

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
goodtobeIrie said:

do you even have a picture of you and a HOT chick? and yours can't be photochopped with you and Carmen Electra or something...prove us wrong, wang chung, and you can talk.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
manziman said:
do you even have a picture of you and a HOT chick? and yours can't be photochopped with you and Carmen Electra or something...prove us wrong, wang chung, and you can talk.
Yes, irie, please post a pic with you and a hot chick...

:drool:

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
stoney98 said:
Irie's a chick... what she looks like? Who knows, but she's from Philly, so my hopes are not high.
well at least she isnt stupid like you have proved yourself to be in this thread.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
gnurider1080 said:
well at least she isnt stupid like you have proved yourself to be in this thread.

Stoney's not stupid, he just doesn't pay attention unless it's naked and soaked in caffeinated energy drink.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
stoney98 said:
I find that hard to belive. At one point I was faster then all the pro women except Ann Caro...

Yea, And at one point, you were five years old. It's all in the past old man.

I'm talking about the now, bitch :D

(seriously, she rips)

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
manziman said:
big man you are...comparing yourself to women..makin ya feel a little better about yourself?

Pro women are f8cking FAST. If Stoney was anywhere near as fast as he says that's quite a feat.

Now STFU, pecker trekker.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
H8R said:
Pro women are f8cking FAST. If Stoney was anywhere near as fast as he says that's quite a feat.

Now STFU, pecker trekker.
Not really, JrX and Expert riders are faster than pro women at 90% of the racers.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Rip said:
Strip Clubs in San Fran...:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: Batting for the other team now?:D:D:D:D:D:D
Hahaha!

Somehow I don't think posting pics of you and a girl on the internet is really being a "pimp". But if it helps you sleep at night, go for it.

And those dreads are repulsive.

The Ito

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
stoney98 said:
Right... *going back to work, I've been here too long*
you're just pissed from the one thread about yourself where I made you go crawl into your hole out of embarassment...took you a long time to come out of it...how's it goin' with the sick of buyin' ladies drinks and wasting time and getting fat...or somethin' like that...:nopity:

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
OGRipper said:
Damn gtbIrie, pretty harsh judgments based on a couple of bad pics...

Hmmm, it couldn't be...no...wait, are you jealous?

:p
yep, you know me too well...:rolleyes:

just haven't given Vangy ****e in a long time...but being drunk, never makes you look good in a picture...and jailbait, unfashionably scantily clad, drunk girls doesn't make for the best pic...

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
goodtobeIrie said:
awwwww shucks...:love:

now, if I could just get my brakes back...:mumble:

Isn't zack busy killing people? Just take um when he's not looking :oink:

Or I have an avid mech setup you could use, if you promise to ride

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
stoney98 said:
I find that hard to belive. At one point I was faster then all the pro women except Ann Caro...

thats a bold statement.....so let me get this straight, you could have entered any XC, DH, ST, 4X, slalom, or 24 hour solo bike race and have been faster then every pro female (except Ann)

and now you plan to race sport class! dude, you have redefined what it means to be a sandbagger or you are totally full of ****

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
douglas said:
thats a bold statement.....so let me get this straight, you could have entered any XC, DH, ST, 4X, slalom, or 24 hour solo bike race and have been faster then every pro female (except Ann)

and now you plan to race sport class! dude, you have redefined what it means to be a sandbagger or you are totally full of ****
No really... in fact here's a picture of Stoney after beating all the women (except ann caro)...

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
goodtobeIrie said:
yep, you know me too well...:rolleyes:

just haven't given Vangy ****e in a long time...but being drunk, never makes you look good in a picture...and jailbait, unfashionably scantily clad, drunk girls doesn't make for the best pic...
Hahahaha, all of that is too true. Well, except for the part about knowing you...anyway I can't figure out what "****e" is but I'm sure the 'Vang wants more. :)