Quantcast

Who's the new YETI DH guy for 08?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
No one has been signed yet.
Newbie :D You couldn't possibly know. You don't even live in Colorado.

Actually I heard Baby Houseman was signed to race push bikes on the new junior team with mini-EC as teammate. Contract went south though when both mom's refused to let the kids bleach their hair. :disgust:

MMike said:
Randy Macho Man Savage
that's MACHOOOO Man Randy Savage.

You mean MacGyver.

Or do you mean McDonald's new extreme sandwich w/ Red Bull, the McGiver?

Oh...and as for Pastrana making a bike burst into flames...you're close. Mt. Snow '98, he was qualifying in slalom and came through the finish line double...about 10 feet straight up and WAY past the lander to flat. Both tires EXPLODED on impact and he just kept cruising back to his box van on 2 flats without flinching. :thumb:

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Oh...and as for Pastrana making a bike burst into flames...you're close. Mt. Snow '98, he was qualifying in slalom and came through the finish line double...about 10 feet straight up and WAY past the lander to flat. Both tires EXPLODED on impact and he just kept cruising back to his box van on 2 flats without flinching. :thumb:
Ha! I'm sad to have missed that. Travis has an uncanny ability. Anything he gets within 5 feet of either a) bursts into flames, or b) ends up looking like a scrunched soda pop can.

He can ride/drive, but he's a destructive mofo.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Ha! I'm sad to have missed that. Travis has an uncanny ability. Anything he gets within 5 feet of either a) bursts into flames, or b) ends up looking like a scrunched soda pop can.

He can ride/drive, but he's a destructive mofo.
I saw one of his videos where he flips his rally car a bunch of times...freakin nuts!!

dondon

Monkey
Its this guy, I spotted him at an airport whilest in transit. Thats his first package, to get used to the bike in the off season. I think thats the Yeti mechanic and maybe Jared Graves, So this must be the new guy.

Attachments