Quantcast

Who's watching Family Guy?

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Episode's neither incredible nor terrible so far...

But that "A-Ha" video scene was pure unadulterated gold.

MD

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I will be downloading it as soon as it has propagated sufficiently on limewire. They're not showing it here :(

rooftest

Monkey
Jul 10, 2005
OC, CA
Unfortunately, I think the quality of Family Guy has decined a bit from the original season. Still pretty funny, though.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Changleen said:
"When you wish upon a weinstein" was freakin' sweet.
Hmm, I was a little let down by that one...for all its forbidden-ness, it was funny, but not as funny as, say "The Thin White Line" (both parts).

Anyone else watch the 2nd FG last night? The 'Law and Order' intro is stellar. Glad they re-ran it.

MD

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
firetoole said:
I loved the child kidnapper that was great

"aww you got me"

I'm so glad they brought that guy back. It was the same one who robbed the convenience store Chris was in and then stole Chris' bike. "Alright, a bike! I'm outta here!!" [picks up bike and runs with it] haha. Then the Griffins had to move to the south under the witness protection program. Definitely one of the best episodes.

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
A couple of funny quotes (or at least I thought were funny) from last night's episode:

Joe: So, what can I do for you Peter?
Peter: Well Joe, I need to talk to you about something kind of personal.
Joe: Shoot.
Peter: Well, you know, I took this test and, uh, it sorta turns out that I'm technically mentally retarded. And, um, i just wanted to ask, ya know, how do you deal with it?
Joe: Deal with what?
Peter: You know, with being retarded.
Joe: Peter, I'm not retarded, I'm handicapped.
Peter: Oh, well now your just splitting hairs.

Peter:...Hello Sally, h-hey its Peter Griffen. Yeah, that's right, senior prom, yeah it's been a while..so listen, um, I just found out that Im retarted and um, I'm just calling to let you know that uh, you might want to get yourself tested.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
"Ohh, you're just curious, let me show how everything works down here"

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
I cought the reruns on fox last night. I cracked up at the fire truck nature documentary.

"the ambulances will have to wait their turn"

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Joe Pozer said:
A couple of funny quotes (or at least I thought were funny) from last night's episode:

Joe: So, what can I do for you Peter?
Peter: Well Joe, I need to talk to you about something kind of personal.
Joe: Shoot.
Peter: Well, you know, I took this test and, uh, it sorta turns out that I'm technically mentally retarded. And, um, i just wanted to ask, ya know, how do you deal with it?
Joe: Deal with what?
Peter: You know, with being retarded.
Joe: Peter, I'm not retarded, I'm handicapped.
Peter: Oh, well now your just splitting hairs.

Peter:...Hello Sally, h-hey its Peter Griffen. Yeah, that's right, senior prom, yeah it's been a while..so listen, um, I just found out that Im retarted and um, I'm just calling to let you know that uh, you might want to get yourself tested.
Definitely some of my favs too :thumb:

rzakt

Chimp
Jun 23, 2005
Co
Anyone see the episode where Peter and the gang are doing kareokee to the Journey song. Classic

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Just found out they have started showing Family Guy over here! WoHoo! They're starting from Season 1 though, and not doing it in the proper order. :mad: