Quantcast

why am i up?

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
does it really take you 2 hours to decide??? you have problems... eat oreos, sleep, get up , have more . kinda simple huh?

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
I was asking this same question, thank god there is already a post on this.

Actually, can we change this to, "why am i up and still drunk right now?" cause I could really use some explainations or some ****.

Fock, why am I up right now and why am i still drunk?

and why am I blue balling like no other?

The Ito

P.S. I think I just humiliated myself on ridemonkey :help: :cool: :drool: :p

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
ito said:
Fock, why am I up right now and why am i still drunk?

and why am I blue balling like no other?

The Ito

P.S. I think I just humiliated myself on ridemonkey :help: :cool: :drool: :p

Heck yeah you did, and i'm gonna quote you so you can't delete it when you sober up. Nasty.

ito

Oct 3, 2003
laura said:
Heck yeah you did, and i'm gonna quote you so you can't delete it when you sober up. Nasty.
Bvtch.....that v makes no sense. is it butch or b*itch?

And you suck. :p

Thankls.

The Ito

P.S. Any chance of me getting a custom title? pretty please? (might as well ask at this moment)\ while I'm still intoxicated)

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I think it should be "why am i up and still drunk?"

Lovebunny, I'm not sure if pot will help your concussion. That will be one gnarly shuttle up to wilson.

ito

Oct 3, 2003
mtnbrider said:
I think it should be "why am i up and still drunk?"
I'm sorry, my grammar ain't so good at 7am when I'm still out of it from the night before.

And while I know why I got blue balls I think out of respect to the girl and in an attempt to save myself humiliation i'll keep it to myself.

Wow, showers sober you up quick.

Midterm/final in 40 minutes.

The Ito

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
well i just had some oreos and [brian the dog voice]they were sooooooooo good.[/brian the dog voice] now i gotta get ready to go finish my paperwork for my job. what should i have my nametag say? tom, thomas, TJ, bunny?

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
lovebunny said:
yeah but im not sure what kinda milk we got. and i dont want to waste the energy to check. because if its not a good kind im gonna be pissed
How many fvcking kinds can there be? Aside from skim, milk is milk in my eyes.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
mtnbrider said:
I like whole milk. It tastes so much better than fatless milk.
After drinking 1% and fat free milk I can't stand whole milk. It's like drinking cream. Of course I can't drink any milk these days...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
lovebunny said:
yeah i prefer 1%. why cant you drink milk mike?
Lactose intolerance. Milk and yogurt are the worse. I can eat ice cream in small amounts and cheese is ok but it makes me fart. The only real problem is that I love yogurt.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
cheese makes me fart like mad. when we went up to N* i had a double double before. alf and everyone were sooo pissed at me. because i ate nachos too. hahahaha

also i got my nametag. it officially says.........TJ

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
lovebunny said:
cheese makes me fart like mad. when we went up to N* i had a double double before. alf and everyone were sooo pissed at me. because i ate nachos too. hahahaha

also i got my nametag. it officially says.........TJ
That's not very professional. I'm going to go to bed now. I've been up since 4:30 yesterday morning. College blows.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
I was going to ask if you were ok to ride yet, but judging by this thread I'm kinda leaning towards no. Anyway, I've got my mom shuttling on sat or sun (haven't decided yet). Hit me up.

Oh and 1% milk all the way. Those cinnamin grahm crackers are the bomb in milk.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
ncrider said:
I was going to ask if you were ok to ride yet, but judging by this thread I'm kinda leaning towards no. Anyway, I've got my mom shuttling on sat or sun (haven't decided yet). Hit me up.

Oh and 1% milk all the way. Those cinnamin grahm crackers are the bomb in milk.
Come on up and shuttle Wilson with us :)

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I really want to do wilson, but if I went down with my parent, we wound't be there until 9am. I'm probably going to ride tunnel and then elwood all day in SB.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
mtnbrider said:
I really want to do wilson, but if I went down with my parent, we wound't be there until 9am. I'm probably going to ride tunnel and then elwood all day in SB.
Tunnel's a way better ride than Wilson.

flatulant_man

Monkey
Jun 19, 2004
Food Fondlers' Convention
lovebunny said:
because ive spent the past 2 hours trying to decide if i want oreos and milk
i'm gonna make this real easy. YES YOU FREAKING WANT OREOS AND MILK! of course. if the issue is that cookies are fatty, then have a couple, eat a hardy breakfast, and go for a run tomorrow morning

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Ciaran said:
Come on up and shuttle Wilson with us :)
How about we go a little North to some Simi Valley sickness. Wilson is a little... ah well... great if you got a trail bike, but not worth a 2 hour drive for a dh bike. Mike I got it! Lets all meet half way at Laguna. That settles it we're all going to the OC.

J

JRB

Best thread of Thursday. I am starting to think the ito rules.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
ncrider said:
How about we go a little North to some Simi Valley sickness. Wilson is a little... ah well... great if you got a trail bike, but not worth a 2 hour drive for a dh bike. Mike I got it! Lets all meet half way at Laguna. That settles it we're all going to the OC.
MAKE SURE ITS ON SUNDAY!