Quantcast

Why did Stosh "Darth Bailer" Bail?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Skookum said:
isn't there a big star trek convention in the area around that time? :think: :monkey:
no way man its an extreme makeover marathon. followed up on sunday by the Trading Spaces marathon and queer eye for the straight guy.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Sheesh. Stosh has been getting a lot of abuse over this most recent bailing. Even moreso than is usual, I mean.

Brian, you're on the other side of the country. Why do you care?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
binary visions said:
Sheesh. Stosh has been getting a lot of abuse over this most recent bailing. Even moreso than is usual, I mean.

Brian, you're on the other side of the country. Why do you care?

because he :heart: stosh, but stosh keeps turning his invites & solicatations down

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
because he :heart: stosh, but stosh keeps turning his invites & solicatations down
Did you know he's taking me to dinner when I head out there in Aug?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
I Are Baboon said:
Hey, Squeak is on the other side of the country and he'll be there, so geographics is not an excuse. :)
And he's in the middle of the country, not the other side, you'll realize that as you fly over it when comming to CA. :cool:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Brian HCM#1 said:
And he's in the middle of the country, not the other side, you'll realize that as you fly over it when comming to CA. :cool:
Damn DH girlie told me a place I should go to eat. Let me search my e-mails for it....