Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Loco still sucks

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
After kids track meet today, I needed some derailleur cable due to a late night wrenching session accompanied by too many ideas...stopped by a LBS to grab them. I figured I would check out one I had never been to but that reviews well. After many years of admitted bike snobbery on my part (Only I wrench on my bikes...I know whats best/cool/I need etc...) I have avoided shops. Plus I tend to get in trouble and spend too much $$ when I go...not unlike the idiots in the IFHT video. So anyway, I roll in and immediately get jumped by the sales guy...friendly, not too aggro, I say I am just needing some der cables. "Okay what for?" I tell him..."Sweet rig, have you thought of the new blahblahblah???" I end up wandering about this fucking cool store chatting with this guy, who is the owner-family owned/run shop for 50 years now- and a cool dude who almost has me selling a kidney to pay for a new fat bike, which I will TOTALLY need when I move in June.

Anybody need a kidney?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
You walk in and they immediately start trying to sell you shit?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
You...are...getting...sleepy...

Very...sleeeepy...

You...deserve...a...new...bike...

Only...pussies...need...two...kidneys...

Shiny...new..bike...

Harden...up...sell...your...kidney...

When...you...awake...you...will...remember...none...of...this...

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Can this be a poll thread please

Why does JohnE torture himself?

- To cleanse his impure flesh before The Lord
- His mistress has the night off
- It's the only way he can makes the voices stop
- It's better than riding a e-fat-bike
- Bacon

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
Wife and I were riding the local rail trail with kid in trailer.... Saw a dude on a fat bike, wife asked "wtf was that"
I watched the Downhill Ski Worldcup at the "Streif" in Austria this year. In a pause they showed some retard trying to ride down a slope on his fatbike. The commentators laughed out loud.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Big one is running the 100 and 200, sometimes 400. He has only lost one race this year, the 400 by a nose, and has been killing the running long jump.

Little one runs the 100 and 800, consistently winning the 800 and takes second to one of her besties in the 100.